Missing You

*Three Months Later*

Unique.

.

.

.

.

.

Its been three months since Jay been in a coma. Its been kinda hard. I miss layin in his arms at night. I go & see him everyday. I be there from sun rise to night fall.

You may not believe this but I might, I might just love him. The months we been together he made me feel like I was somebody. All I can do is sit in bed and think about how he made me laugh & how he made me hoarse from yelling at him.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts .

I got up and answered the door. Of course it was Amiya.

"Hey Niq" Amiya said

I just gave her a simple head nod. Honestly I feel like me and Amiya got close since Jay been a coma. She is like the only one that is here for me at my beck and call.

"You know Niq you cant just sit around and be depressed. Only way you can get over this is if you get out the house. " she smiled genuinely at me.

I sighed deeply, "But Jay made me happy, im just-"

"So nah you saying you need a nigga to make you happy" She mugged the side of my face.

"No, im not saying that-" if this bitch interrupt me one more time.

"Seems like it"

"I know but-" I rolled my eyes.

"But nothing, you gonna get up and we going out. My treat" She grabbed my hand and pulled me from the sofa

But she is kinda right, its been three months. I haven't went to get my hair done or nails done. I just kept my natural hair out.

"Okay, Okay. Cant have a convo with you." I stood up and stretched.

I went upstairs to my room and picked out an outfit. When I found my outfit I took a shower And got dressed.

(. I put a headband on my natural hair. With a little pink lipstick

I grabbed my pink Chanel bag and my phone. You know its a must I stay strapped so I grabbed my gun.

I went back down stairs. Amiya was sitting down watching Bring It.

"Ready?" she asked

"Yeaa, I guess" I shrugged.

"You look good boo" she smiled.

"umhum" I looked down at my wardrobe.

On the way to the mall it was silent. All my mind would go to was Jay.

You know when you try to fight back your tears and your throat get dry, and your nose burns very badly ? Well thats exactly how I feel.

I check my phone and I had many text and calls. But I only texted Daquan back.

*Text Convo*

"You good ma ?"

"Yeaa, thanks for checking on me"

"Np you gon swing by da trap today"

"Yeaa, imight"

"Ight ly, keep ya head up"

"ily2"

*Text Convo Ends*

.

.

.

.

*Skips to Food Court*

We went to soooo many stores. And lemme tell you that took some stress off and of me. I bought alot of clothes, shoes, and jelwery. I went to the spa. Got waxed. New weave. Got my nails done. Ya know I had to get them eyes brows done.

Yall know damn well I aint bouta draw none on my face, cause that be- you know what I aint even bout to start.

Amiya met me at the food court.We ate and I went back home. I thanked her then she left. After that I went to the trap house.

I walk back to where I hear Quan voice. Then I heard Drew voice. Him and Drew forever aruging over stupid shit.

"Quan you need to go sit down, looking like a raccoon with a jerry curl" Drew attempted to joke.

Bruhh I looked at him like that shit wasnt funny real quick.

"Nigga that wasnt funny, you killed it when you said that. Dont say that shit like that no more" Quan said slapping the back of his head. Daquan's tall figure made Drew look like a midget.

"Mane whatever" He waved his hand.

"Why yall arguing ?" I butted in.

"Cause he was talking bout August lyrics stronger than Kevin Gates, like really nigga !" Quan said

"What you think Nique ?" Drew asked smacking his lips.

"Kevin Gates off top" I said dapping Quan.

"Told ya." Quan said smiling.

He started drinkin whatever was in his cup.  We was talking chillin, you know just having a good time. I miss doing this. Its better than being in the house.

Drew started talking and spit just dripped out his mouth. He tried to suck it back in like aint nothing happened.

Bruh talking bout I was dead, I cant deal with them.

But as always they started arguing again. After another hour I told them bye & hugged them. Then I got in my car. Its raining and I hate driving in rain.

I put my favorite station on 156.9,(random station).

All I hear is raindrops
Falling on the rooftop
Oh baby tell me why’d you have to go
Cause this pain I feel
It wont go away
And today I’m officially missing you
I thought that from this heartache
I could escape
But I fronted long enough to know
There ain’t no way
And today
I’m officially missing you

[Chorus]
Oh can’t nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I’m officially

[Verse Two]
All I do is lay around
Two years full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don’t even know you at all
I don’t know you at all
Well I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it’s safe to say baby safe to say
That I’m officially missing you

Wow, out of all songs that song came on, I wiped my tears as I went in the house.

Please Vote amd Commemt

Sorry its been so long.

Goal : 10 votes, 5 Comments

Nique Depressed

Quan and Drew though

When will Jay wake up from his comma, or will he ever ?

Unique and Amyia friends nahh. Uhmmm