Wishy Washy

Unique POV

.

.

"omg. I remember that." I laughed covering my face from embarrassment. Me & Daquan were sitting in McDonalds booth reminemcing on old times.

He ran his hand through his head. "man, I need my shit retwisted."

I smirked. "tell your assistant to do it. you fucking her anyway."

He narrowed his eyes at me and smirked his lips. He knew I was right so he ain't have nothing to say. That's not my business though . Ion drink tea nomo.

He looked down at his watch and back at me. "Isidro supposed to be stopping by to bring white girl and packages." He spoke in code since we were in public.

"What time he coming through?" I asked drinking my sprite.

"In 20 minutes, I'm boutta ride out." He wiped his hands with his napkin and cleaned up around him.

"oh. I'm coming." I grabbed my napkins off the table and picked up my tray.

"Noo. I got it." He gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"You never let me do anything any more." I sighed and tried to do my puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry ma. But I got it." He reached across the table and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Imma call you tonight." he walked away.

I sat in the booth and sighed sticking a fry in my mouth. I felt a figure tower over me and I looked up to see who it was.

I looked up and a natural mean mug appeared on my face. "Well, hello to you too." he slid in the booth in front of me smirking. I looked at his perfect teeth and his long dimple on his right cheek. His smile is perfect.

"Heyy ?" I frowned. He was way too familiar.

"You don't remember me?" He smirked. I shook my head. "You seen me that day at the mall and you was with your brother I believe?" he said.

"oh. I remember you." I chuckled. "you that Body Central guy."

"and you're that lesbian girl." He laughed. I couldn't help but laugh Daquan stupid ass told him that.

"Naw. I'm straight." I sipped from my sprite.

"I know ma. I see you then changed since last time I saw you." he raises his eyebrows.

"how so ?" I asked.

"like you ain't even wanna give me the time of the day that day at the mall & now you actually holding a conversation with me." He smiled. Oh my God how I love that smile.

I smacked my lips. "Whatever." I felt my phone vibrating in my purse so I dug in and grabbed my phone. I slid the green bar.

"hello?" I said into the phone.

"hey ma. where you at ?" Daquan asked me.

"McDonalds."

"you still there? mane what you doing over there. Nique I know yo lil fast ass yeah." He said into the phone.

I rolled my eyes like he could see me. "I'm just catching up with an old friend." I looked up at ole boy. I don't even know his name.

"Boy or girl?"

"boy." I said dumping my tray.

"Man. I'm sending Black to come pick you up and bring you to the trap." He said.

"How you figure I wasn't done talking?" I said with much attitude.

"Cause I said you done talking. Bye Nique." He hung up in my face.