He's cute huh ?

Unique POV

°

°

I called a some of my workers to just put a few holes through Papi's window but I soon realized that we have the same workers. They refused to do it stating that it was "a threat to their lives".

I'm just gone do the best thing at times when Daquan make me mad... make him even madder.

I heard a whistle notifying me to check my phone. I scrolled through some instagram likes and comments and seen I had a message from Daquan. I immediately clicked on it thinking he was apologizing because I really took that to the heart.

meet me at the trap, we have a few things to go over, love u  .  20 minutes ago.

He so fuckin ignorant I swear, he lucky it's about my money cause he would get the right hand, plus the left cheek.

I looked for something that's basically chill cause we not out to do much for the day. I didn't shave last night so I had a lil stubble on my leg. I decided on wearing something to cover it up. I grabbed my plain black leggings and a long sleeve plain white Polo Shirt and some all white Doc Martins. I wore my hair in a high Plat not wanting hair down my back.

I heard another whistle & I checked my phone.

Papi : hurry tf up nique. 1 second ago

I shrugged & threw my phone in my purse.

*         *        *

I stepped on the platform getting butterflies in my stomach as I went down at a fast speed.

When I got down I didn't see Daquan so I decided to text him.

Wea u at ?

Bout time & the lounge.

I put my phone back in my purse and walked wayyy to the back where we chill at most of the time.

As soon as I reach to open the door the smell of loud hit my nostrils almost giving me a high. I twisted the knob & the door was locked. I knocked on the door repeatedly until Daquan opened the door in no shirt & basketball shorts with his little man standing at full attention making me clench my legs tightly.

"I shouldn't have to fuckin keep knocking on my own door. " I said throwing my purse in the chair in the corner.

I looked up and everybody was staring at me & my every move.

" Daquan who are these people ? " I said looking at everyones face.

" This is Tommy. " He said pointing to the one with a big bag of lays in his hand.

" This is Drew. " He pointed to the one wiggling his eyebrows at me.

" She gay by the way. " He told them.

I gasped. " No im not. Daquan just too over protective. "

Everyone looked at me with lustfull looks except for this one dude in the corner who was so laid back & chilled. I'm not sure if he even knew I was in here.

" This Big T-"

"Yeah Yeah, who is that. " I pointed at the dude who completely ignored me.

" oh, my nigga Jaylien. We callem' Jay for short. He the cool laid back type. But don't let him fool you. My nigga is very trigger happy. "

" Is he gay ? " I asked because he didn't even notice me and not to sound too conceited but I catch attentions.

" No not at all, he just never was the one to chase after somebody. " He said.

Oh really. we'll see about that.

I walked over to where he was sitting & got a better look.

He looked around 20ish. Had curly hair & Brown eyes. By the way he was sitting I could tell he was tall & lanky. He had on a versace shirt & leather joggers with some all white reeboks. No lie he was killing the game. I liked the way he carried himself, he sent good vibes.

I crossed my leg letting him get a little ass action, he looked at me & then averted his attention back to the blunt.

I frowned. I decided to ask him for a blunt.

"Aye, you gotta fresh blunt ? " I asked him.

He hit the blunt. " What k-"

"I got one right here nique. " Tommy ole fat head ass said.

I smacked my lips and grabbed the blunt.

Daquan dropped off a bag of weed on my lap.  I licked my lips and filled the blunt. I made it my duty to look extra sexy while doing it. I licked the blunt again and this time it caught his attention. I closed it up & hit it.

I closed my eyes slowly and took a long drag from it. Opening making sure I still had his attention. I started blowing small o's out my mouth & he gave me a small smirk. I kept teasing him & he soon got bored.

I was now fustrated at this point. I hit the blunt to hard & everything started spinning. I dropped the blunt and started feeling around. Once everything got coordinated I felt my high &  got deep in my thoughts.

Nique you a bad bitch, no matter of fact you the baddest bitch. Why you trynna catch his attention. You better than that. Something obviously wrong with him.

"Yeah you're right. "I said out loud.

Everybody looked at me crazy and ole boy still aint look at me.

"Aye, let me holla at you for a second." I whispered in his ear.

I started walking slowly outside. I turned around as he followed me with the same careless look.

" Nique where the fuck you going ? " Papi said embarrassing me.

" I-I was going - " I stuttered. I don't know what happened he just frightened me.

" You was going no where." He shifted his eyes from me &  Jay while Jay smiled showing me his pretty dimples and gold teeth.

"Daquan. " I sighed.

" You're not my fuckin daddy. "I semi yelled.

" I know. I'm your Papi & you gone listen to me. Go sit tf down. " He said

I pouted and went sat down. " I'm grown. " I said under my breath.

" What was that ? " Daquan said.  I already knew he was high and we was gone get into it so I left him alone.

" Thought so," He said they smirked at me.

"I love you too Nique. "  He said and blew me a kiss.

Just wait til tomorrow.