We meet again...

Unique POV

.

.

I aint talk to Daquan since he thought we should start fooling around, I check on the trap every now & then. I don't want to jeopardize our friendship. But on the other hand he's not concerned about our relationship so why should I be ?

I heard a whistle comming from my phone signaling I had a message.

I grunted knowing it was Daquan pressuring me to give him an answer.

Ass. Amiya : Hey, I'm comming over to tell you the profit for the week since you weren't at the trap this week.

Me: bet.

I threw my phone on the couch and went upstairs to get dressed.

I aint go grocery shopping in a while, & the fridge was getting empty.

I decided on something basic, beige skinny jeans rolled up & a red tank top and some red chucks. I got dressed and grabbed my beige MK purse. I went downstairs and went in the fridge to grab a water.

I heard the doorbell ring and i grabbed my vitamin water and opened the door.

"Hey girl !" Amiya walked in with her portfolio .

"yeah, umm whats the profit for this week ?" I said sipping my water

"Umm we didnt so well this time." she said more like it was her fault. i kinda figured that because i wasnt at the trap this week.

"Okayyy ?" I said as a question.

"you only made 107,091." those words shot through me like a bullet on fire.

I laughed a not so humorous laugh.

"you funny as hell, now what we made ?" i said dead ass serious.

don't fuck with my money.

"I'm serious as hell nique." She stared blankly. I sighed. Fuck avoiding him, when my dough in the situation I plays no games.

"Ite man." I said going grab my keys.

"you about to go ?" she asked

"shitchea, bitch I ain't got nomo food." I rubbed my stomach.

"owe I was just on my way there." she grabbed her clutch off my all white leather sofa.

I walked out following behind her, and got in my car. I looked to fix my mirror and when I looked over she was sitting in the passenger seat .

"um, bitch. who told you to hop yo holly Molly jolly ass in my front seat." I said looking her up and down.

She chuckled and started reaching for something I'm her purse.

"I'm serious as the fuck, if you wanna ride with me get ya ass in the back. ion play that." I grabbed her purse and threw it I'm the back not caring .

I feel like people be taking my kindness for a weakness.

She smacked her lips and politely got in the back.

The ride to the store was awkward and quiet that's how I know me and her wouldn't click.

"I don't understand why you don't like me nique " she broke the silence.

"it's not that I don't like you but I would've preferred if yo daddy would've nutted on the floor instead of in your mama." I turned around and smiled genuinely.

"I mean like you never gave me a chance, you just hated me right off the bat." she said.

"bitch, you send me bad vibes." I threw on brakes.

she laughed like it was funny .

I started back driving and turned in the parking lot.

"just give me a chance, I promise I think we will make best friends ."

"I don't mix business with pleasure but I might consider it." I said before walking out the car. She had a point.

I walked I'm the store with a purse full of money. I didn't have food stamps because my bank account and my application didn't match, so I was denied. but who needs the shit when I could buy the store.

I walked in with Amiya breathing down my neck. strike 1.

I reach my arm out so we could at least have a small amount of room.

First thing I needed was my caramel popcorn. OMGeez. I swear this is life.

"You like that kind ?" she asked amused .

"yes, I love it. I just can't get the caramel right." I chuckled.

"oh girl you know what you could do, get two pots and put water in one of them and put the other one im it and put the car-"

"oh, excuse me ma." someone said knocking the box of popcorn out my hand.

I fixed my mouth ready to fuck somebody life up. I looked up and seen Jay.

"you-you good." I said getting nervous.

wait hold up that's not me at all.

Amiya tapped my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "imma meet up with you later."

I nodded and stared at him wide eyed like a dummy. He wore a mid sleeve Versace shirt with some black sweat pants that showed his print and a small silver chain that said jay.

I felt my mouth open and I stood staring at him like a kid in the candy store.

"Close ya mouth, that ain't cute drooling all over me ma." he used his hand to close my mouth, smirked, and walked away.

Tell me why I felt some type of way, he must not know who I am. I might of had a moment but I'm nique hoe !

I walked after him. I tapped him on his shoulder then cleared my throat. "babyboy, me drooling over a nigga ?" I laughed hysterically.

"I got niggas killing just to give nique a kiss and you say I'm tripping over a nigga, you got me so fucked up ion need no weed. So carry on with yo basic ass day and live yo basic ass life. I thought Daquan only messed with real ass niggas anyway." I said before walking away and adding a little switch to my hips.

I turned around and he was smiling and shaking his head. I don't know why I like him. He think he too much anyway.

I grabbed a few more items before meeting up with Amiya and buying my food.

I think I'm boutta call Daquan .

Goal:

5 votes

3 comments.