I still don't fucks with you.

Daquan (Papi) POV
.
.
1 week later.
I heard my phone ring signaling I had a message. I put the mayonnaise up that I was using to make my sandwich and jogged over to the sofa.

888-888-8888: meeting @ 10, Mexicans dropping off the white.

me: k

Me & unique aint been talking, just a hey & bye conversation. it's like we never knew each other. it's only business.

I went upstairs to get dressed & I heard my door open and my alarm go off. I grabbed my 9mm off the nightstand and crept downstairs. I jumped out the corner and pointed my gun at who ever it was.

"damn, I can't visit. " Jay held his hands up in defense then walked in my kitchen.

I put my gun on safety & put it in my pocket then followed him.

" You heard bout the meeting with the Mexicans man? " Jay said picking up my sandwich that I spent almost 10 minutes making.

" Yeah. " I grabbed my sandwich out his hands and tossed it in the trash. I don't know where his hands been and if I can't eat it he sure can't.

He chuckled."You still in your feelings."
"why would I be? I don't trip behind nobody I love Unique but if she gone be a bitch ion want nothing to do with her." I plopped down on the couch.
Jay sat on the other couch. "oh I aint know yall fucked with each other like that." he looked at me.

"no man, I couldn't even imagine liking that girl like that. we on some best friend type shit. no strings attached. she fine, but that just aint me. I aint ready to be committed, why settle for a dime when I could have the whole bank. you feel me? " I reach my hand out to dap him while he stared at my hand.

" Nigga you tripping, so what you saying is that yall aint got nothing going on? " he asked with raised eyebrows. I nodded.

" So you wouldn't care if I went with my move on Unique? " he smirked. I shook my head. "Do you."

"bruh, I bet that pussy get wet. " he chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. Have your fun but remember that is my best friend and I won't hesitate to empty the clip on your bitch ass." I turned the TV to love and hip-hop.

"oh she that type? " he frowned.

" what you mean that type?" I gave him a frown in return.

"like you know... " he gestured his hands. I shook my head no.

" like the clingy aggravated type. "

" no its just that ion like to see her with a broken heart. cause I have to deal with the shit not yall. she probably aint even boutta to give you the time of day. " I shrugged.

" shid , I could tell she feeling a nigga already. But I don't want start nothing so you sure you aint got no feelings for lil mama." he smirked.

"positive. we best friends that's all. Probably not even that anymore. " I watched as he sat back on the sofa smiling.

I couldn't help but to get jealous but just a tiny tiny bit. it's not even important but I just see so much potential in Nique & I dont want that wasted on somebody who will probably break her heart.

I checked the time on my phone and noticed I was late for the meeting.
"Oh shit." I mumbled under my breath. I looked over to see Jay sleep on my sofa.

I jogged upstairs & put on a white Polo Shirt with a red horse and some red Hollister pants and my all white 1's I twisted my hair and grabbed my silver rolex off the dresser and got my gun out my pants pocket.

I ran downstairs and shook Jay to make him get up. I jogged to the car and started the ignition. I just know Unique gone be all up in my ass.

Unique POV
.
"Alrighty ese thank you vry much." I shook hands with the Mexicans and watched them leave.

Black, my bodyguard, escorted them out while I got a few of my workers to check out the product.

Thats a damn shame I set up the meeting and everything. the least Daquan could of did was show up. We not on good terms and he's not trying to make it better.

"My bad Nique I lost tr-" he said with sincere eyes.

"save it, I don't even care anymore." I put my hands up and bumped past him.

"wait Nique I really wanna make this right. I don't like it when you're mad at me." He grabbed my arm making me stop walking. He turned me around facing him while he looked at me with those bug Brown eyes. I looked down trying not to make eye contact. He pulled my chin up to look in his eyes.
"I'm really trying to make this right with you. I love you Nique and I don't like seeing you hurt. I wanna be the reason you smile and laugh. We been doing good until Jay came around and you started acting brand new and I got jealous." He said as I looked in his eyes while they glistened.

I felt a connection with him at this very moment and I didn't like it. I felt butterflies going wild in my stomach and my heart rate sped up.

"I was used to having you by myself. I don't like sharing what's mines & you been mines for the longest. well not mines mines, but you know what I mean. I guess I gotta get used to it because I know you and my nigga feeling each other so it's time to step back. But you know where the love at."
He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me like he would never see me again. I closed my eyes and hesitated before kissing him back. We moved in sync as his hands went lower. He stuck his tounge in my mouth and we battled for dominance. I got tired but I wasn't giving up. I felt like I just got through smoking a blunt. Everything around me wasn't important. I never wanted this to end. He pulled away and I stood there with my eyes closed and almost fell forward.

Come On Ya'll I Wanna Know What Ya'll Think And How Ya'll Feel About The Story. I See You Voting But I Don't See Ya'll Commenting.

DaQuan Seems A Lil Jealous Or Nah ?

Should DaQuan and Unique start messing around or Nah ?

Do ya'll think they a little more then "Best Friends" ?

Goal:7 votes 5comments.

It isn't that hard. Look down low and press the star !💋