Worst Behaviors

Unique POV

.

.

.

I opened the door to my house & threw my keys on the counter. I proceeded to walk upstairs but I heard my phone ring, I sighed and dug around in my purse before grabbing my phone.

"hello" I said not even looking at the name.

"Waddup. whatchu doing? " Jay's groggy voice rang through the phone.

" just getting home, I'm so tired."

"aw. so we not cooling today?"

"Yeah. it's up with me. just come by my house." I said walking upstairs.

"ok. imma be there in about 10 minutes."

"ok." I hung up the phone & layer down on my bed.

I sat up & took my shoes off & put some socks on & then I put on some shorts & a tight fitting long sleeve shirt. I tied my hair up in a high bun & went downstairs to sweep the living room.

When I finished I placed the broom back in the closet & then grabbed my phone going to instagram. I scrolled down & seen these Drake posts, they be getting on my nigga so hard. I liked a picture of this girls baby I used to go to school with.

Instagram aint popping, I scrolled down before locking my phone, I saw something that caught my eyes. It was a picture of Daquan & some random. She was biting his cheek while he smiled in the picture. The caption was a heart eye emoji & the key & lock.

I stared at the picture before realizing I had a slight headache. I put 2 and 2 together & realized why it was so easy for him to let me go. Wait he didn't let me go, he replaced me.

I see that this lil cat & mouse game we had going on for a while is over, I wanna move on but there's a little something telling me not to give up. It's only so much a person could take before it's all over & I think I'm reaching my breaking point.

I heard my phone chirp signaling I had a message or notification. It was Jay telling me to open the door.

I walked to the door & opened it & walked back to the couch curling up.

I wasn't really in the mood for nobody right now & I hope he get it or imma just take it out on him.

He closed the door & sat next to me.

It was silent but not the awkward kind. I think this is what I needed at the moment.

He pulled out a blunt & lit it, blowing the grape incense in my face causing me to smirk.

"That was so disrespectful." I smirked.

He closed his eyes & hit the blunt again, blowing it in the air this time.

I grabbed it out his hands and took a drag from it before blowing it back in his face.

He scrounged his nose up. "Damn girl, you been eating booty?"

I laughed & slapped his chest & he grabbed my arm leaving it there. Then he drug it all the way down until my hands were in his pants feeling the warmth.

I smirked & took a puff of the blunt with my other hand and blew it until the air.

After a few more hits the air was filled with grey clouds.

I sat upside down on the sofa & hit the blunt.

I immediately sat up & said my thoughts out loud. "Why when we're upside down our blood rush to our head but when we're standing up it don't go to our feet?"