Reunited

Unique POV

.

.

I sat up and looked down at my phone. I seen that an unknown number was calling me. I pressed the green phone and brung the phone up to my ear .

"Unique Carona ?" a deep voice said.

"speaking."

"Jay has waken up from his acoma and he's on release. You may come and pick him up." When I heard those words a smile so big spread across my face. I was soo happy and excited.

"thank you. thank you. im on my way." I hung up the phone and jumped out of bed. I only had on a bra and some panties so I slid on some sweats that were beside my bed and i grabbed a white tshirt out my dresser and slid on Daquan nike slippers he left here.

I grabbed my keys and jumped in my car speeding to the hospital.

When I arrived I wasted no time going in the waiting room and I walked to the receptionist.

"Jaysean Anderson." I told the receptionist as she typed away at her keyboard.

"um, he's on floor C in room 257. And it says here he's on release."

"thank you so much." I told her smiling.

I walked and pressed the elevator. I was so nervous and excited. The whole time in the elevator i thought about what we was going to do and how I was going to make love to him amd how we were going to be best friends and how we were going to make up for all the lost times and I thought about how much I loved him and tears filled my eyes. I couldnt wait to see him.

The elevator door opened and I looked on the wall at the numbers and kept walking until I got to room 257.

I took a deep breath and twisted the handle.

"Unique, Unique. get the fuck up!" I felt a pillow go across my face and i jumped up.

"What the fuck man ?" I said wiping the slob from on side my face.

"We need to to talk ma." I looked at Daquan leaning on the dresser.

"About what?" I said with an attitude. I hate when people wake me up from my sleep.

"me & you. us." He gestured between us. We were doing good just having sex and not speaking. I cant lie though, I miss him like crazy.

"There isn't an us." I said getting out of bed.

"Why you gotta be like that?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I shrugged my shoulders and stood up.

"Can we talk ?" he asked with pleading eyes.

"Lets talk." I put my hands on my hips.

He looked over my body and bit his lips. He always try to flirt with me even though he end up in my draws anyways.

"Imma need you to put on some clothes unless you want me to bend you over across this dresser." He raised his eyebrows.

I looked down and seen that I only had on a pink bra and thongs. I threw on a muscle shirt and walked downstairs and grabbed aome orange juice out the fridgerator.

"no pants ?" he asked.

"This my house." I sat down.

"but who brought it?" I see he got tired of me disrespecting him.

"If you wanna talk then go head." I changed the subject.

"See Nique. I love dropping dick on you every other day, but I miss having you as my bestfriend. I mean you was my bonnie and I was your Clyde. I cant go to the store without people automatically asking where Nique. They use to seeing us together and I miss us being together. Can I have my Bestfriend back please ?"

I looked up at him smiling. "yes.. bestfriend."

He opened his arms and I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him.

He gave me a kiss on my neck placed his hand under my ass holding me up. This position made me want to fuck him so bad. I was hoping he would just take me in the backroom and beat it up.

He put me on the ground and we stared at eachother for a minute before I went to cook breakfast.

He walked behing me and placed his hands around my lower back as i cracked a agg putting it in a pot.

He bent down and put his face in the crook of my neck and inhaled. "I missed you bestfriend." He mumbled against my neck.

"I missed you too. Now we could get so much more work done since we aint beefing." I smiled.

He got up and leaned across the counter. "Nique ?" He said.

"hm?" I mumbled.

"Now that we cool and everything, I could still hit ?" He said slowly scratching the back of his neck.

Im so glad he brought that up. "I dont know Quan. Imma see." I laughed.

"Ok. Gimmie kiss." He puckered up his lips.

I giggled and leaned foward and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Love you fat ass." He slapped my but since I didnt have on any pants.

I punched his shoulder and we burst out laughing.

I really did miss him.

Did yall like it ?

Nique pathetic or ?

#TeamJay or #TeamQuan ?

When will Jay wake up ?

Vote, Comment, Share

Excuse any errors !

♡MK_STORIES♡