Faithful ???

.

.

.

.
.
Jay POV

Mane, I hear Nique, and I feel bad I caused her this pain. I just wanted to hug her. But I couldnt move or see shit. Only thing I could've done was hear her. She came here everyday just to check on me, crying and telling me what's going on. She faithful. I know I got me a keeper. Imma make it up to my baby. Wait til I wake up.

.
.

Unique POV

.

.

.

Amiya just left. So once again I'm lonely at home. So I decided to go to the store and buy some food. I haven't ate a decent meal in 2 weeks.

I didnt feel like getting dressed so I kept on my sweats, polo hoodie, and slipped on my light pink ugg boots.

I grabbed my purse phone and card. Then I walked out the house. Making sure I locked it.

After about 25 minutes I finally reached the store. I got out & picked out the things I liked also few items I needed. Then I made my way to the check out line.

I was picking up a Strawberry Fanta from the machine, cause y'all know they life & something told me to look up and seen that woman from the hospital.

"Umm Excuse me." I said tapping her shoulder.

"Yeah. ummm... Unique right ?" she asked in a questionable tone.

"Thats me" I smiled cockily.

"Well I just would like to thank you for what you did the other day at the hospital. You didn't have to do it but you did and I appreciate that" she said tucking some hair behind her ear. She look so bad. I mean she's a beautiful woman but she look depressed.

"That was no problem ma. How the baby doing ?" I said while the cashier scanned my stuff.

She looked down, and her eyes started to water. "H-h-he didnt make it." I heard small sniffling. I felt so bad for asking & I was lost for words.

"Im so sorry, I-i didnt know. Come here" I said with my arms open

She walked over and broke down in my arms.

People was looking at us funny but we didn't care. I felt a connection with this girl. Wierd right ? I just met her. I dont even know her name.

She finally gathered herself together. It seemed like she's been holding that in for so long. Even through her red puffy eyes. I could tell that made her feel alot better.

"if you need anything. I'm here for you ma." We exchanged numbers and went our seperate ways.

I got my stuff and walked to my car. I started to drive when I received a text.

717-318-2555 - O yeaa by dah way my nme is Kendra.

I closed the text and drove home.

When I got home. I took a shower put on one of Jay's shirts. It still has his scent on it

Walked in the kitchen and got my pecan parlines n' cream ice cream and turned on the tv.

I changed it to Empire. That Cookie is a trip.

There was a knock at the door, I peeped through the peep hole. It was DaQuan. I was shocked to see him. I opened the door and by suprise he pushed the door open and pinned me against the wall. He kissed and sucked on my neck.

"sto-oop" I moaned. I was horny but I knew it was wrong I tried to stop him but it didnt work. He held my wrist with one of his hands and rubbed me through my clothes with his other hand.

He carried me to the room and slid on a condom. He slowly entered me.

I only thought about Jay and how he would feel if he find out about this. Im supposed to be faithful.

But i couldnt stop the pleasure. This was just as good as the first time.

Then he whispered in my ear "I been wanted this"

It felt so good but it was so wrong.

Goal: 7 comments 10 votes

Do you think this story is going to fast ?

When will Jay get out his Coma ?

Do you trust Kendra ?

Kendra is from my other story if you didnt know.

What made DaQuan do that all of a sudden ?

Is Nique wrong ?

Anyone watch Emipre ?

#TeamQuan or #TeamJay

Excuse any errors.