Amiya

Unique POV

*

*

*

Come on, just, baby, try a new thing

And let's spark a new flame

You gon' be my baby

Love me, love you crazy

Tell me if you with it

Baby, come and get it

Try a new thing

And let's spark a new flame

                             - Chris Brown New Flame

" Nigga' you's a broke boy, that's why I be laughing ion beef with niggas who be working flippin' patties. stacks g-" I heard this song and automatically knew it was my assistant Amiya.

"If you aint talking cash, you gotta dash. " I answered.

I be trynna keep everything business with ha, but she be mixing business with pleasure and I aint fuh' the shit.

"Hey Unique.  How have you been? " Her perky ass voice aggravated me.

" Good. Good. How my stocks? "

" Your section alone made 12,321.31 today but the total profit for the week is 237,991.12 including daquan's profit. So your stocks went up 19% for this month. " she said.

" Thats improvement we could do betta though.  keep up the work " I said about to hang up.

" Wait! I was wondering, could umm I come over later on. " she stuttered.

" I gotta run to the trap and I might swing by Red Lobster later on with some people. Imma ha-"

"Daquan comming? " she said excited.

" That's mad disrespectful. don't fuckin interrupt me again or that's ya life and ya job on God. " Ion know which was worse the fact she interrupted me or trynna go with daquan. she must not know that we don't love these thotties.

" I'm sorry Nique. Why don't you like me? " She said lowly.

" Ion ask for much and I don't give pitty parties to nobody.  cheer the fuck up.  ion pay you to try to be buddied up. "

" I just wanna come with you to go out and eat.  please I don't have nothing to do and it's so boring.  I aint looking for a friend. " She said.

I'm glad she got that clear.

I sighed" ion care man. " I hate when a bitch try to be my friend. We all know that outcome. Yeah that's my manager, but I rather eat crumbs with bums than steaks with snakes.

She aint doin shit but keeping up with my stocks. she know her life on the line, so why fuck with me ?

"thanks. you really came through. " she said sounding like she was smiling.

" Yeah. don't I always. " I hung up.

My agenda for the day...  Hmm imma run by the trap and then see what Daquan trynna get into.

I rummaged my closet looking for something casual yet letting these hoes know to take a second look.

I put on a white bandana long sleeve cropped top shirt with the black print and my plain black leather pants. I paired it with some all white g nikes. I put my vixen sew-in in a big messy ball at the top of my head with the sides hanging and my baby hair out. I put some small black pearls in my first hole and some big white ones in the second one. I put on some black lipstick that went great with my plump lips and bright complexion. I added my mascara for finishing touches

"My nigga my nigga, my nigga my nigga, my motha fuckin' n-" I ran to my phone already knowing who it was.

" Daquan ! " I squealed.

" Wassam ma. " he said.

" Shit. trynna get into something. " I said.

He did a deep chuckle. " What I told you about trynna act gangsta lil lady ? "

" ugh. I am gangsta thoo ! " I said smiling.

" Shidd. " He laughed.

I soon got offended like really, respect my gangster mentality.

" Shidd. you want ya shit pushed back my boy. " I challenged.

" Nique. Chill tf out. Er'y body know who the main man. I'm the man with the plan. I make the money. I fuck the hoes. I have the power. I just have you at the trap to keep ya happy ass happy. This is a man's game. So I'm advising you to stand ya lil a-"

"I guess you gone have to show me then. I have the most power. I'll send a couple niggas round thea to surround ya house and show you what nique bout. " I said.

" Why you so fuckin seri-"

I hung up before he could finish. Like really nigga. He must not know he just started war. First Lady gone leave her mark.

Sorry it was short. Imma update again today. But imma need to see some votes and most of all comments. How is the story goin so far ?