Guess Who ?

. I'm low key salty cause all changed up on my nigga Daquan, but its cool.

2 months later...

Jay POV

.
.
.

I heard all kinds of monitors going off and I seen a bright light. A nigga was finally woke & happy as a bitch. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust to the light. I reach over to call a nurse in and I felt so weak. My muscles was sore.

A nurse walked in and then followed a few more. "So you finally decided to wake up?" she joked. My head pounded and my first thought went to Unique. I wonder if she moved on or if she held a nigga down. She ain't visit me in about a month which got me low key salty. Other than that she came in here everyday and ran shit down to me. That's my motha f*n baby y'all.

My mouth was so dry. "I need some water." I managed to get out. My voice was hoarse. One nurse returned with some water and a pill for pain. I took the pill and swallowed the water.

They gave me the usual check up and ran tests on me. I was ready to get out. I was in this bitch for half a year and I ain't wanna be here no more.

"When could I go?" I said trying to yank the IV out my arm.

"Well, everything seems okay, but we're still going to need to keep you for a few more days to see if any problems will occur because of your incident." She told me.

I tried to sit up but I failed miserably, my back was killing me.

"Woah, take it easy, remember you're not superman. You still have a bullet wound located by your spinal column." She told me.

I nodded and she handed me a paper.

"What I need this for?" I said studying it.

"That paper is telling you how to take care of yourself and this one is for your physical therapy classes you will have to take. Your session should be over in 1 maybe 2 months." she handed me another paper.

"aight. thank ya." I winked at her. Ian get none in a while, and that ass is Respucia fat in them scrubs.

"No problem We will notify Ms. Corona as soon as we can." she said about to walk out.

"No wait." She turned around. "I wanna surprise her so could we keep between me you & this hospital." I said.

"Umhum. We sure can. Just press the button if you need anything." she left.

A nigga was super happy to be woke, but I would much rather be leaving this bitch. What Imma do in here all day?

2 weeks later...

"Alright. Here are your release papers and your prescriptions, you're cleared to go. Take care." She smiled and handed me a paper.

They wanted me to roll around in a wheel chair. Bitch what ? How imma be a thug rolling around ?

They settled to letting me walk around in crutches to help me support my back, but a nigga wasn't gone wear these when I leave out this hospital.

I walked out smelling the fresh air. You couldn't tell me nothing, I was about to flex on these hoes like ian never have shit.

Unique POV

.

.

.

I just left from the doctor's office because of pregnancy scares, but turns out I'm not pregnant and I'm more than grateful, because I was 1000 percent it was for Daquan.

I took off my heels and walked in my bedroom. I changed into some fluffy booty shorts, some crew cut socks, and a white cropped tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and turned on the TV.

I felt myself getting hungry and I went to the kitchen to see what I got to eat. I pulled out a pack of pork chops and a whole lettuce.

I warmed the grease up and started seasoning the porkchops. I reach up to grab some TONY'S season and I felt hands wrap around my waist.

I turned around slowly to see Jay with a huge ass grin on his face. "oh my God." I covered my mouth as Tears streamed down my face.

I looked behind him and seen two huge teddy bears, a black one and a white one. I seen about 5 bouquets of roses, bukoo chocolate, and a pair of car keys.

None of this material things mattered to me at this moment because I had the most important thing right in front of me, my baby.

"Don't cry ma." He wiped my eyes.

"It.. its just... I , I missed you Jay." I cried in his shirt.

"I missed you too ma, like hell." He picked me up like I was a baby.

He gave me kisses all over my face and at this moment I felt like the world stopped just to cherish this moment.

I love this boy, honestly.

"You know what time it is ?" he whispered in my ear smirking.

I laughed and walked in the bedroom holding his hand. We was about to get it in.

"Imma show you how much I missed you." He said taking my clothes off.

And he did just that. Imma be in acoma tomorrow..

Y'all reach the update, so here y'all go.

Y'all happy Jay woke up ?

How y'all think Daquan gone feel ?

Should she give up on Daquan and be with Jay ?

Goal : 14 votes 7 comments.

Comment Vote, Follow.