Try me

Unique POV

Amiya decided to stay with me last night and I had no problem with it. turns out she cool on some stuff. We stayed up eating popcorn and experimenting with food. & food is the shortcut to my heart ♥.

That still don't mean I like her 100%, but we getting there slowly.

"Get up." I said walking into the guest room.

she stretched and popped her toes. she had the biggest smile on her face. "I had fun girl. we need to have a girls night again!"

"Yeah it was nice " I shrugged.

she grabbed her purse," well I gotta go home and change then I'm going make this money. "

I just nodded my head.

" I'm going to be at the trap, you gone come through and see how stuff going? " she said walking out the door. I followed behind her.

" Yeah, imma be there in about a good hour. " Daquan aint boutta stop me from making my money, it's time out for the games.

" alright bye girl. " she said.

I closed the door making sure to lock it & then went upstairs to run me some bath water.

I soaked in the steaming water & high bubbles . I love baths like this.

when I got out I wrapped a towel around me and walked in my closet. I didn't see anything that I felt like wearing today. I have to update my wardrobe anyway.

I called Sebastian, for those of you who don't know who he is, he's my gay friend who keeps me up to date with latest fashion. I don't have as much as time like I used to to go shopping for myself so I get him to do it.

"hey, Sebastian? " I said after the last ring

" ahh, Unique darling how are you? " his deep New Orleans accent said.

" I'm good how are you Sebastian? "

" I'm living. I thought you forgot about me. " he chuckled.

" no not at all. I just need you to bring me some clothes everything getting old to me." I shrugged like he could see me.

"yasss bitch yasss. I have just what you need." he said.

" I'll be there in 20 love. " he said before the line went dead.

I laughed to myself Sebastian is a clown and a half.

I layed down and decided to text Daquan for a first.

. . . conversation. . .

me : wyd

him: nothing, smoking a lil purp with Jay

me: lol yall tight, you coming to the trap today

him: Yeah prolly why & why you aint answer my question.. you know I don't beg fa pussy and I aint boutta start. you either want to or not to. every thing slick with me ma.

. . .  end of conversation. . .

i decided not to text back.

who wouldn't want to pop that pussy for a real nigga like daquan? I just aint want to jeopardize our friendship. but it seems like he don't care so I guess imma have to get that idgaf attitude.

By now I had a knock at the door and I already knew who it was.

I opened the door and got two kisses on each of my cheek from Sebastian.

I laughed. "You are too silly."

he gasped and help his heart. "I'm not, I'm just currently missing the dick. Bae holding out on me. I just need that big black monster in my life. yasss gawd!" he semi yelled.

"so what you got for me today? " I said still laughing at his last comment.

" well hunty we need something to match your personality, which. is money, power, Confidence, we needed something that says this bitch is balling, so tell the haters fall back cause nique boutta spring forward, I give you the 'bitch I'm the shit' collection. " he said removing the cover off the clothes rack he brought in.

I smirked this the shit I like to see. I circled the rack trying to find the outfit I wanted to wear today, I had to make a grand entrance since I aint been there in a while.

" what you think I should wear? " I said breaking the silence.

" hmm.. "he said studying me instead of the clothes.

" who is it? " he asked.

" what you talking about? "I'm confused.

" who got yo ass feeling some type of way cause this aint the nique I know. cause nique be on ha shit. you been slipping. " he snapped his finger.

I smiled. " so who is it? " he asked again.

" daquan. he wanna fuck & ion wanna ruin our relationship but it seems like he don't care but I feel like it's gone be awkward. " I said in one breath.

" daquan? " he asked.

I shook my head.

" oh. no. hunty. " he snapped.

" he could get it anyway, anytime, his fine ass want it. " he said grinding against the air.

I laughed. I cant wait to tell daquan about this.

" Yeah, but what you think I should do? " I asked.

" You act like you scared. knowing you aint no damn virgin. my friend Vincent don't even fuck with them virgins. " he shook his head with his face turned up.

" he said he tried dating one & he couldn't do it. them damn virgins be wanting to kiss all damn day like bitch you betta pop that virgin pussy. " he said like he was speaking the truth.

" but all I could say is one thing one woman won't do another one will. " he nodded.

I sat down letting those words soak in and I don't know if I want to lose him.

" but here I think this would look that bomb dot com on you. " he reach me a all white jump suit with the sides cut out and a large v cut at the back.

" pair this with those shoes and you gone have daquan sexy ass begging for a taste. " he liked him lips.

I laughed." bye Sebastian, thank you again. "

" anytime hunty. " he blew me a kiss and twisted all the way out the door.

I looked at the jumpsuit and gold pumps and sighed before getting dressed, I guess daquan gone be seeing my legs in the air tonight.