Late Night Behaviors

Unique POV

.

.

After Papi got some good head & smoked a couple blunts he was out for the night. I was still mad at him for the stunt he pulled earlier. Ole boy probably was starting to feel me. It was now 1:11 & there is no possible way I could be even more tired. I stopped at the red light & took the time out to admire my best friend.

He was slender & tall, unlike me, that's why we made the perfect duo. He had an August Alsina cut. He always kept it trimmed & twisted. I admired that about him. He had a small goatee that was destined with his caramel skin. Believe me when I say he has the whitest teeth I've ever seen.

He has a personal dentist for just himself and she keeps his teeth on fleek. His plump pink lips that looked if they were made to eat pussy. & His dark brown eyes that are mistaken for black. If you stare in them for a long time it seems that he hypnotise you in his own world.

His body reminded me of an art wall. I honestly couldn't point out one spot that didn't have a tattoo on there. Unlike most people his tattoos tell stories. Sometimes when I cant sleep, I call him over and his chest is the perfect place to lay while I read his body.

I love my best friend and honestly I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world, but sometimes I wish things would have happened differently. don't misjudge me I love my life but I wondered would have happened if I wouldn't have met him that way but met him & we could have a different relationship like...

"Honk Honk"

I turned around and seen a line of cars behind me & the light green. I stuck my middle finger out the window before speeding down McKinley Drive.

Daquan stayed 30 minutes away from here and I'm tired and don't have the energy to bring him down there, so he could stay in the guest room.

I parked in my garage and opened the door on Daquan side & started shaking him. He fluttered his eyes open and went back to sleep. I dragged him out the car & let him lean on my shoulders. He is pretty heavy, don't let his size fool you.

I opened the door, & threw him on the couch. I would bring him upstairs nut he is entirely too heavy.

I went in the guest room closet and got him a blanket. I straightened him out on the sofa and spreaded the cover over him.

I changed down into my lace bra and panty set because I can't sleep with clothes on. Thats a bad habit I picked up from my mama.

I layer down and closed my eyes but I couldn't go to sleep. I tossed and turned. I took the cover off me. I sat up and layed back down. I could, oh wait.. Daquan is a heavy sleeper so he not an option.

The only thing left that helps me sleep is my pink bedazzled friend. I reach under my bed and pulled out my 7 inch boyfriend.

I turned it up to turbo speed and pulled my underwear down. You get used to this when you've been single for 6 years. I slowly stuck it in my entrance while I silently moaned.

I felt my juices splashing on my thighs. The only thing you heard was vibrating sounds that soothed me.

I moaned again & arched my back. This is the next best thing to money.

"You going to sle... Ooo what's that noise nique ?" Daquan burst through the door smirking.

Oh. My. God.

"Nothing get out! " I said throwing a pillow at him but he ducked.

He let out a deep laugh." You need some batteries? "