Renya's so enticing

Renya was internally panicking, how would he leave the bed without waking Shu up? Well good thing Subaru appeared in time.

  The was a knock on the door. Renya looked at it and then at the hand on his waist, to the door, and back on to the hand on his waist.

  The fist pounded louder, and Renya was very troubled about what to do. One one side, he could just ignore the knock but that would be cruel and impolite. On the other hand he didn't have the strength nor the heart to push Shu off him. But then again, what could he do?

  On the next second, the door broke down. "Hey!" Came the voice of a very pissed off vampire, that vampire being Subaru, he took one glance at the position Shu and Renya were in and frowned.

  "Tch. . ." He snarled as he threw some clothing on the bed.    

  "That's your uniform. You will be attending night school with the rest of us." Subaru's eyebrow twitched as Shu hugged Renya tighter.

Renya's eyes sparkled, he had never went to school because of his father, but now is the perfect opportunity, Renya quickly and vigorously nodded his head which made Subaru's frown lessen a bit.

  "Don't be late, you have ten minutes to get ready." Were the last words he said before teleporting out. Renya nodded even though Subaru had already left.

  There was just one thing wrong, how could Renya change if Shu was preventing him from leaving?

  Renya calmly and rationally devised a strategic plan to wake Shu up.

  He steadily raised his finger and.....

  Poked Shu's cheek several times. "Shu~" "wake up Shu.." "I have to get changed" "we'll be late if we don't get up soon!" Were only a few of the sentences that Renya muttered.

  Shu, who was feeling a warm and soft finger poking him, grabbed Renya's hand and dragged him under him. Doing all of this with his eyes closed. "Just what do you think you're doing?" He asked opening his shimmering blue eyes. Renya gulped and smiled innocently, "I was just trying to wake you up! You see a few minutes ago Subaru came in saying we have night school and I don't want us to be late but you wouldn't get off me so there was no way I could put my uniform on." Renya explained.

  Shu smirked. "Who said that was the only way to put your uniform on?" Renya looked confused, "what do you mean?" He asked but Shu didn't respond, instead he started to take off Renya's top. Renya blushed, "w-what are you d-doing?!" He exclaimed. After Shu took off his shirt, he froze. Renya's skin was clear and smooth, on each side of his chest there were two tempting pink dots.

  Shu blinked and he proceeded to take off Renya's shorts next, which caused Renya to be even more flushed. "S-Shu!!" He gasped. "Didn't you say you wanted to change uniforms?" Shu raised an eyebrow. Renya stuttered, he did say that but that wasn't what he meant!!

  Seeing Renya not refuting, he took off the shorts to reveal pretty baby green underwear. Shu almost had a nosebleed as he stared at Renya's silky thighs. Not moving even for a second. He gulped but was instantly brought back to reality by Renya's whine.

  He quickly put on Renya's uniform shirt and pants. "Done." Shu said. Renya shyly looked away with a red face, "T-thanks ." And then he hid his face in his palms.

  Shu didn't respond and simply got off Renya, spared one glance at him and then walked towards the door. Renya was confused, where was Shu going?

  When Shu didn't see Renya trailing behind him, he looked at him impatiently, "Well, come on we don't have all day."

  He was looking very annoyed. Renya obediently replied and followed him out the door, both going in the direction of the main area.

  What Renya didn't know, was that the reason why Shu was so annoyed was because  he knew that he couldn't have Renya. Well, at least not right before school, but afterwards Shu would definitely solve the problem lurking in his pants...