Where it all started

It was a cold night, everything was dark, but anyone could tell that the moon was shining brighter than ever. It seemed to have a happy grin. Fate and destiny was about to become reality..

A male child, no older than a few months was being cradled in the arms of a petite woman, having but a small toy bunny in his grasp. The woman was trying to keep him safe and away from harms way.

She quickly made her way to the church doors and banged on them so hard they might've collapsed, the priest answered without a delay, wondering who was the stranger outside the door.

Once the doors were opened the woman breathed out a sight of relief and handed a small baby in the hands of a very puzzled Priest. "Please take care of him! Please don't let them find him!" She pleaded, the priest could only nod.

She shakily brought her hands to her child's face, "I love you.. Renya." And with a tear she was gone.

The priest brought the baby inside, he looked at the child in his arms, the baby was slowly opening his eyes, that was when the Priest was disgusted. The woman had brought an abomanation in God's house, for the baby had two eye colors, bright blue ocean pearl and a green so bright it might as well have been classified as a gem.

The Priest hated the child from then on and kept him in a cell under the alter, he was abused and starved. But even so, he was still sweet and kind, always willing to give a helping hand.

Well, so it seemed.