Leaving

Sixteen years had passed and Renya had grown to become adorable and sweet person with an astute mind, although he wasn't really that smart at identifying bad from good. Even as Renya grew up to be such a promising individual, that's not what people said, no, he was classified as a demon amongst the church.

  Renya woke up with a yawn, but was puzzled to see his father standing before him. Renya tilted his head a little, like a lost puppy, and asked. ''What are you doing here, father?"

  The Priest only glared at him. "Don't call me father you stupid demon!" He spat and Renya flinched, feeling hurt by the only father figure he had ever had. All of a sudden Seiji grinned wickedly. "You and Yui will be leaving the church this afternoon, I will be traveling for a few months. I expect you to do everything she tells you or else there will be punishment." Senji glared at the younger male causing him to bow his head in submission and mumble a quick. "Yes, of course sir."

  "Good, now pack your things and be off." Renya shakily stood up and grabbed his Fucia colored  backpack that he filled with a few pair of old pants and shirts, a few shoes and a sweater.

  Renya brushed his soft, silky pink hair,  and put a red hair band in the middle making it look quite cute. He put on some black boots that a kid had given him as a joke but he actually quite liked them. He put black jeans that complimented him perfectly and an oversized baggy blue shirt that was filled with cloud-designs.

  He got his backpack and trudged up the stairs from the basement, which led to the alter. He was faced with a mad Seiji and a late Yui.

  The trio walked towards the cab, suddenly Seiji looked at his daughter sadly. "My sweet baby girl, stay safe! And you have my permission to beat the freak up if he gets out of line. I love you honey." She smiled at him and entered the car. Seiji turned to look at Renya who was fumbling with his fingers the entire time. Unaware of the harsh words that were said about him.

  "You, if anything happens to her, I will have your head." Seiji scowled. Renya quickly looked up and nodded scared. He entered the cab and they took off, the cab driver was glancing at Renya ever so often with a slight blush on his cheeks, while Renya was oblivious to this and just stared at the scenery passing by, Yui was aware of the drivers actions and was glaring at Renya while trying to seduce the driver who wouldn't take a second glance at her.

  And that's how it was the entire time, Renya and the driver were in a deep conversation about wether or not the ocean was better than the forest, while they ignored Yui who was growling loudly.

  They arrived at their destination much sooner than planned but they arrived none the less. Yui aggressively slammed the door shut while Renya gave the driver an apologetic look. The driver only shook it off.

  Renya paid the driver who smiled at him and drove away with a wave while Renya's fragile figure and Yui's fuming posture stood at the side walk. They both noticed it was about to rain, so Yui yelled. "Get my bags!" And ran away towards the mansion, afraid to get her makeup ruined.

  Renya shrugged and picked up the bags, he did not mind the rain at all. It was soothing. But what he did mind, was the weight of Yui's bag. While he was struggling, some unknown force came and helped the bag grow lighter, which confused Renya a lot but he just ignored it. 'Weird' he thought.

  Once getting to the front entrance he noticed the door wide opened and no sign of Yui, this made Renya worried but at the same time a bit annoyed because she shouldn't have done that in a strangers House. Quietly he entered the house and placed the bags by the entrance, followed by his backpack, he was walking towards a room when he heard a shriek. 'Yui what have you done?'