Meeting the 'scary' vampires

Soon they arrived at a small living room, where Ayato was already seated in a chair, legs and arms spread out in a comfortable position which Reiji did not approve of. "You May take a seat." Reiji instructed the siblings towards a large couch in the center of the room.

A blue eyed blond male, however, had his sleep interrupted because his nose caught a whiff of a delicious scent that made him crave whoever it belonged to. He quickly sat up from the couch and followed the scent towards a small boy that was getting ready to sit on the couch. The blond's mouth opened slightly and he barred his fangs to control himself, the blond quickly teleported to where the fragile boy was going to sit, making the cute boy land on the blond'd lap with an 'humpf'. The blond cooed at the sound and so did the other males. The female just growled and grumbled under her breath.

The males quickly snapping out of their daze when they heard an all too familiar voice. "Fu~ Fu~ Fu~ what do we have here?~ Two cute little humans?~" the voice was deep and playfully handsome, as if trying to seduce them. This fedora-wearing male had been in his room, forced to study by orders from Reiji since he was failing math. But when he smelled the mouthwatering scent he followed it until he reached The second living room they use for chatting.

First his eyes landed on the girl who was eyeing him lustfully making him lick his lips, but then his eyes trailed over to the boy in his older brother's lap. The sight was displeasing for him, the boy was surely mesmerized by his beauty and was wanting the boy, but the sight of him on his eldest brother's lap made him ball his fists in anger, his eyes sharpening like he could kill.

Ignoring it for now, the male teleported next to the girl and licked her. She was sweet, but a half way towards the end she was bitter. And not the good kind of bitter like lemons, no, it was like tasting literal garbage.

Yui shuddered at the pleasure of feeling something cold on the left side of her warm face, she flinched as though asking him to stop, but her eyes held a different story. The male smirked, he thought of pranking his brothers, instead of admitting she tasted horrible, he licked his lips and grinned wickedly. "Sweet." He said. Another male appeared, this one however had a little brown teddy with him, his eyes were a delicate shade of purple and his eyes held mischief. He licked the male human too, and like his brother, hated the sensation of Yui's skin on his lips, but he put on a facade. "Sweet indeed." He smirked at his brother.

Renya, all this time, was sitting comfortably on the unknown males lap, snuggling closer to the warmth while the stranger played with Renya's hair gladly. Renya's thin locks slipped through his fingers ever so delicately, of course the males who weren't harassing Yui were fuming about this development.

"Oresama saw him first! Therefore oresama shall be his first everything!" Ayato smirked. "Lame." A bored voice spoke out. "I'm so sick of you calling yourself 'oresama' besides aren't we all supposed to share him." It added but was just stating a fact, really sharing Renya was the last thing this male wanted to do. Ayato stood up from his chair and clenched his fists, "Fuck you! I know that's you Subaru!" He exclaimed. "Show yourself!" He growled. "I thought it smelled like human here." Subaru was leaning against the wall. He was just sleeping peacefully, dreaming about roses, when he caught a whiff of the most intoxicating smell he'd ever come across, he couldn't just go back to sleep, in fact it was practically impossible with that smell in beaded in his brain. "So it was you." He said looking at Renya with a serious face, but if you looked closer you could see a light shade of blush in his cheeks. Renya's eyes curiously stared into his. Renya giggled and made grabby hands towards Subaru, for Renya thought he looked harmless. Subaru almost had a nose bleed and his face was burning red.

The other brothers, seeing this got angry and jealous. They wanted Renya to make grabby hands towards them too. Ayato and Laito, pouted very childishly. While Kanato crossing his hands around his teddy and huffing with anger averting his eyes, barely containing his temper. Reiji pushed up his glasses in an aggressive way and straitened up his school uniform, as a way to distract himself. And why were the brother's containing themselves? Well because they didn't want to lash out and accidentally scare or possibly hurt Renya. Shu, on the other hand, just now realizing that Renya was making grabby hands towards his brother, quickly got angry and stopped the motion. He wrapped his arms around Shu's arms, pinning them down to his sides, and then proceeded to shove his face in the crook of his neck, slightly sniffing it. Renya blushed and looked away.

Subaru was not happy about this... not at all, he looked at Yui, immediately the blush disappeared and his eyes became stone cold. "How dare you interrupt my precious sleep." He snarled, partly as a way to release his anger towards Shu and the other part because he was extremely pissed off from being woken up. Yui, childishly thinking that they would never hurt her, didn't answer his question and instead, stupidly asked, "H-how did you get in?" One thing humans should always know, is never to anger Subaru, which is actually a very easy thing to do. Subaru punched the wall with anger. "My question first!" He shouted making Yui and Renya flinch, Renya more so because he had a traumatic past. Shu felt his flinch and glared at Subaru, all the other males in the room also all death stared Subaru. Subaru took noticed of his mistake and looked regrettably at Renya. Renya only whimpered and hid his head in Shu's neck. Causing Shu to tighten his arms around the small male, rubbing comforting circles into his back. 'God, what is happening. It hasn't been even a day with him and I have already changed from scary vampire to whipped boyfriend.' Thought Shu. He looked down at Renya and smiled, which he hadn't done in a while, and hid Renya's face in his chest. 'Can't say I don't like it though.'