Pride month

Happy pride month everybody! This is a pride month special I hope you enjoy ;)

Renya walked down the street, school was over and he was going home, the brothers weren't there with him however because they had some extra activities to do and he couldn't drive yet so he had to walk. He liked it, it was usually calming to walk home, however today there was something different, the streets were crowded and there were bustling noises all around.

Several trucks were passing by, all decorated in rainbow colors while a crowd of people followed. Everyone was wearing colorful outifts, whether all rainbow, pink white and blue, purple pink and blue, pink yellow blue... The boy didn't understand what all the noise was about and what were these people wearing?

Suddenly he bumped into someone, it was a girl, or well he actually couldn't tell. This person had short dark pink hair, they were wearing a purple, white and green headband with jeans and a shirt that said 'cavetown'. Although he had no idea what it meant, it still intrigued him.

''Sorry about that, mate, are you okay?'' They spoke with a slight English accent. They were beautiful and that accent made Renya blush. ''Y-Yea, no, I'm fine, thank you.'' The person seemed to sense his nervousness and bumped his shoulder, ''Is this your first time at one of these? I don't blame you, my first time I was a wreck.'' Renya had absolutely no idea about what they were talking about.

''Here, my name is Ace, pronouns they/them, let me introduce you to some of my friends.'' The person seemed trustworthy, so Renya let them drag him towards a group of people in the middle of the, what Renya started to perceive as, a parade.

The people who they were walking towards were all different, there were four people in total.

''Hey, look who I just met! This is-'' The person trailed off, suddenly remembering they didn't know who Renya is at all. '''Renya, my name's Renya.'' The person smiled. ''Renya this is Taylor, her pronouns are she/her.'' They pointed at a very handsome girl who had broad shoulders, she was covered in piercings and tattoos while wearing ripped black jeans and an Artic Monkeys ripped T-shirt. Her hair was dark brown with a few strands that were colored green, it was in a messy bun, a few pieces were sticking out though. Her eyes were dark green which were accentuated by her black eyeliner. Taylor smirked as she looked at Renya, ''hey there little dude, how you doing?'' Renya nervously smiled back, ''good, it's nice to meet you.'' Taylor smirked even wider, it was honestly starting to creep him out.

In the next moment, which Renya thanked the gods for, someone interrupted, ''Hey there, I'm Alex. It's really nice to meet you! My pronouns are whatever.'' She laughed. Renya was stunned. Alex was wearing a white skirt with black boots, coupled with a blackish top. Her skin was brown and the sun shined beautifully on it. Her hair was curly and was so short that it stuck to the back of her neck. Alex had gorgeous honey eyes which sparkled when she smiled. ''Hi Alex.'' Renya smiled back, he really liked Alex, she seemed very nice.

''I'm Bowey, pronouns are he/him.'' This time it looked like a guy. He was wearing a plain blue shirt with white shorts and flip flops. HIs hair was brown and he had a silver chain around his neck. His skin was dark brown and his eyes were almost black. On his cheek was a colorful flag drawn that looked like it had been made by a sharpie. Renya nodded and smiled back.

The last person, ''Sam, he/they.'' Sam was really pretty, their eyes were sharp and its color was a mix between light blue and yellow. Their hair was dyed white. He was wearing an oversized shirt which adorned a bear and black ripped jeans. covering his whole arm were colorful rubber bands and he was wearing an anchor-design necklace.

Overall Renya had to admit these were a group of stunning people.

''It just occurred to me that you are a complete stranger.'' Ace suddenly said. Renya, for the first time in his life, had nothing to say. He was utterly flabbergasted. Of course he was a stranger, who did they think he was, their long lost cousin who was walking around on the street?

Sam sighed, ''Don't take it the wrong way, kid. That's just the way Ace is. You eventually get used to it, trust me. I've known them since they were in diapers.'' Renya looked surprised, ''You do? How have you done it?'' Everyone except Ace laughed, they were very aggrieved right now, ''I don't really know, I honestly think I deserve a trophy really.''

It was all fun and jokes until Ace started crying, or well, fake crying but one shouldn't take the jokes too far so everyone stopped.

Eventually they all ended up becoming good friends, Renya learned more about the community he didn't even know he was a part of and Ace, Sam, Bowey, Alex and Taylor gained a new friend.

By the way Renya did end up getting over his peculiar nervousness towards Taylor and they both bonded over Cemetery boys so all is good.

I know there's no real plot in this chapter, I'm sorry it's so short but I'm trying my best :)

Also please keep in mind that I do not live in the United States (or anywhere else where there is a big break now) which means that I do not have a summer break now so if you were expecting more updates I am sorry to say that you may be disappointed, however that does not mean I won't try to update often, okay bye have a good day :)