Halloween special

It was a cold and stormy night, outside the Sakamaki mansion heavy rain could be seen and heard.

Renya laid in bed, staring at the window. His room was all dark as he sat under the covers. He was bored, to be frank. The brothers had blown him off all week, they didn't talk to him, they didn't even acknowledge him, the brothers were ignoring him. Yesterday was his piano recital and the brothers didn't show up. What made it even worse was that after the recital Yui came up to him and mocked him saying how 'pathetic' he was and how quickly the brothers grew tired of him.

Renya sighed as he sunk deeper into the warm comfort of his bed. 'Maybe I am very forgettable.' Just as the male closed his eyes to get some sleep, his stomach made a low rumbling sound. Annoyed, Renya opened his eyes and groaned while he stretched around on his bed, sure, he was hungry, but he was also very lazy.

After a few more moments of him just stretching his aching muscles, Renya finally removed the covers off of him and sat up. He was wearing black sweatpants and a pumpkin-themed pajama shirt for Halloween. Renya walked towards his door and slipped on a pair of some very comfortable fuzzy slippers.

As the pink haired boy walked down the eerie hallways of the Sakamaki mansion, he couldn't help but feel as though something was odd. It was silent, too silent. Usually, Laito would be annoying Yui while she made a scandal, Ayato would be hanging around bothering everyone or even Subaru would be punching walls. But, as it was the dead of night, Renya didn't think much of it and just continued his journey towards the kitchen.

On the way to the kitchen Renya started to hear something, a voice, it was too far for him to hear what the voice was saying but he got spooked as soon as he heard it. The best way to describe this voice would be by saying it was creepy, it was very creepy. The voice was low, almost in a whisper tone and it was scratchy like nails on a chalkboard. Whoever this voice belonged to had a dry and raspy throat like they hadn't drunken water for days.

Renya, not really disturbed by the voice, really wasn't very curious to check it out, instead he just continued on his way to the kitchen which made the owner of the creepy voice pause as they were stunned into silence.

The boy crossed over a hallway that was dimly lit, there were some creaks here and there but nothing else. At some point, as Renya was walking towards the end of the hallway, he felt something sticky on his foot, it was slimy and gooey, ''Gross.'' Said Renya as he looked at his soiled shoe, but as he inspected the liquid more he noticed that it was stained a deep red. When he touched it, the liquid immediately got all over his hands. It was blood. Renya hid a grimace and just shrugged it off, living in a house with six vampires makes you pretty familiar with blood.

Renya hoped to get to the kitchen soon, so he could not only eat his precious food, but also wash off this disdainful substance off. The boy continued nonchalantly walking off, leaving the perpetrator of the blood situation speechless as they observed him smearing blood all over the carpet which Renya was sure Reiji would kill him for.

Renya just kept going to the kitchen, he was really hungry and started to get a bit annoyed at how big this mansion was, it was extremely inconvenient for him to get a midnight snack. He came face to face with this staircase and started to walk down the stairs. He walked down the murky steps of the old and creaky staircase with only one thought on his mind, and that thought was how he should create a map of the mansion so he won't get lost, because, really, what was the architect of this place thinking.

While Renya was in his own world he unfortunetely didn't notice something crucial, the carpet that was laying on the stairs had been pulled back, causing Renya to trip and fall. It seemed to have happened in slow motion, he fell off at least five steps and only stopped when his wobbly shoulder came in contact with the bars on the handle and his knees harshly came in contact with the floor, thankfully his legs were covered with his pajama pants so he didn't get hurt.