Chapter 21: Revenge

After finishing off the wedding preparations with our stylists. I wake Clove up, she trudges to the bathroom and the door closes shut. I then change into a red top and grey jeans slipping on leather black boots. Then trudge down stairs.

Clove POV

After the freak out yesterday I decided I just need to stay clear from President Snow, I splash cold water in my face to wake myself up. I brush my teeth and hair, then I leave and head to my room and grab a change of clothes and take a quick shower. I feel refreshed and clean, I change into a black spagehetti top and grey jeans. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and slip on brown knee high boots. I run back to my room and grab my knives and tip toe downstairs. I reach the door then I hear a cough and find Cato staring at me

"Clove" he says sternly, I know what that tone means

"I'll be fine, I swear if I'm not Ben will probably be there" I plead

"Fine, but I'm going with you" he says

"But what will you do" I ask crossing my arms across my chest. He walks upstairs, disappearing for a few moments and comes back with an item wrapped in a cloth. I look at him confused, he unwraps the item and I realise it's a sword. I stare at the sword baffled, he takes the tip of the sword and gently tills my head up by the chin so I face him.

"I can protect you now and train myself" he smirks.

"Fine" I say and he removes the sword.

I walk with him to the forest, then we pick a spot and he stares training with his sword. I take out my knife and aim at a tree pretending it's Snow, I throw it and it lands with a thwack. Dead centre. I throw a couple more until they all postion in a straight line vertically.

I sit on the forest floor crossing my legs, my face red and I'm panting from the effort. I'll kill him and take my revenge I swear I'll kill Snow. I sit there facing the floor and twirling a knife. I then stab it into the forest floor. I then jerk it out and throw it at the tree not being careful, the blade cuts me and blood begins to flow out of my cut. I look at my cut with a cold eyes.

Cato realises what happens and he drops his sword running to me

"Clove, oh gosh are you ok" he asks concerned.

Cato POV

"I'm fine" she replies coldly turning her back on me

"Ok, let's go home and bandage it up" I tell her walking back to get my sword

"No" she spat out

"I'm fine, I'm not a 5 year old I survived the games I'll be fine" she replies coldly

"Ok then, if you want to leave just tell me" I tell her concerned. What's with the cold shoulder??

"Sure" she replies quietly.

She then walks up to the tree and collects her knives, she starts throwing them again but she seems angry about something.

She stands there her hands balled up into a fist, her knuckles turn white and she collects her knives again and does the same thing. Her jaw clenches.

I throw down my sword "Clove what's up?" I ask

"Nothing" she replied

"Come on the cold shoulder, the knuckles turning white and the jaw clenching. You haven't done that since you found out Katniss had a higher score that you" I tell her

"I'm fine" she screams she stalks up to a tree and punches it. She then stands there her legs turn weak and her arm falls to her side. She eventually slides down until she is leaning on her knees.

"I'm fine" she repeats trembling

"Come on Clove" I tell her walking towards her

"Ok, I'm just really angry Snow is a monster; I'm going to murder him" she spits out

"You can't he'll just kill you or me; Or both of us Clove don't risk it" I tell her.

"Let's go home" I tell her quietly, she nods and colletc her knives and I grab my sword. We walk home and I bandage up her scratches from her punching the tree and cut on her left hand.

She then trudges to the lounge room and flicks on the tv while I pack away the first aid kit.

Clove is changing and she's seeking revenge. I need to change that.