Chapter 3: The interview

Just to recap :)

My hair is in a neat elegant dutch flower braid, silver eyeiner, light pink eyeshadow , light pink blush, blush coloured lipstick. My dress is stunning. It's an A-line dress in blood red and the bottom of my dress is gold  my shoes are silver and high platformed. I twirl around and give my stylist a hug.

"Thank you!!" I shriek. They all smile and Valetina shoves me out the door

"Clove go and line up with Cato for your interview." I obey and wait behind the stage for Cato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand paitently waiting for Cato. I have a nervous habit of biting my nails which I begin to do. Then I feel a hand touch my shoulder, I instantly turn around and grab the hand. I then realise it was Cato, I sigh and let go of his hand

"Don't scare me like that jerk" I mumble annoyed

"Aww did I get the little baby annoyed?" he said in an amused voice.

I rolled my eyes and growl. I then ignore him and an avox walks over to us and begins to usher us up the stairs to the stage. But before I reach the stage I thanked the avox. I walk on the stage and lights shine on Cato and I. I look down and thousands of capitol freaks sit infront of us cheering. Cato wraps his arm around my waist and walks to our seats. I sit down next to Cato and I'm kissed on the hand by Caesar Flickerman.

"So, Clove how does it feel to be crowned victor with Cato tomorrow?" he asks happily

"Well, it feels great Caesar" I reply cheerfully. I swallow hard trying to keep the bile down my throat. I would never be proud or feel great sharing the title 'victor' with Cato.

"Cato, how do you feel sharing the title victor with Clove?" Caesar asks Cato.

"Well, I love it" he replies happily.

"I hear your engaged!?!" Caesar shouts to the audience.

Then the crowd instantly turns wild. I also instantly turn deaf jeez the crowd is loud.

"Yes, Caesar we are engaged" Cato replies calmly. After the crowd quiets down.He reaches and grabs my hand even though I want to jerk my hand away.The crowd again turns wild.

"That's all we have for the victors of the 74th annual Hunger Games!!" Caesar announces to the crowd and the lights dim down. Then Cato drags me off the stage.

"Nice acting sweetheart" he says while we're in the elavator back to our pent house.

"Yeh, whatever" I reply quietly.

When we get to the pent house I walk off to my room and get a change of clothing and walk off to the shower. I walk in strip off the dress and turn the water on. After the water is warm I step into the shower and when the water touches my skin I instantly relax. When I finish my shower I dry off and put my change of clothing on. I leave my interview dress on bed. Then walk into the lounge room and turn on the tv. I watch some silly Capitol sitcom. I eventually fall asleep on the couch.

Cato POV

After I washed up and changed into a comfortable pair of sweat pants and v-neck t-shirt. I walk out to the lounge room and find Clove sleeping on the lounge. I walk over to her and look at her sleeping figure. She looks beautiful when she's sleeping. I brush a lock of her dark hair from her face and fiss her forehead. I pick her up and take her to her room she almost weighs nothing. I tuck her into bed and leave her to sleep. While I return back to my room to retire.

Sorry I haven't edited this chapter so I'm sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Enjoy :)