Trouble Maker (Clato Fanfic)

Clove POV

I'm batterned and bleeding no more than Cato is, but he managed to to use every last drop of his energy to pin me down.Damn it why didn't I see that coming I curse under my breathe to myself.

"What should I do to you?" he askes me while grabbing a dagger out, I stare daggers at him and lift my head from the rough forest and begin to struggle focus clove you can do this  I tell myself. He then pins me down again and holds my head back by roughly pulling my ponytail. I hiss at him through my teeth he give me that I know you hate me smirk. He then places a dagger on my right cheek, the blade is cold which sends a shiver down my back.

"Should we carve your cheek or cut your lip? You choose sweet heart" he says happily. he gently drags the tip of the blade from my brow to my chin and across my lip. I smirk and spit in his face also push him off me. He jumps up and his eyes widened, then he immediately focuses again angry lingers in his eyes

"Right lets get this started" he snaps angrily. I chuckle and think of how I had Katniss spit in my face earlier and I immediately shouted 'Right lets get this started!!'.

I grab one of the daggers from my jacket and throw it towards him. IT MISSED HIM!!!! Damit I never miss my target. Cato smirks and wipes his face with his palm

"Whats wrong Clove can't concertrate, something distracting?" he askes in a mocking tone and wiggling his eyebrow. Yuck!!

I smile and reply happily "I don't want to kill you immediately, I mean what person would I be if I didn't give a good show for the Capitol".

"Good girl" he says impressed.

We had fought for the pass hour and we sit there even beaten than before blood dribbles out of the corner of my mouth.Cato is worse though. So I'm happy I'm in better shape. I move my hand to the dagger kying about 30 centimetres from my foot. My hand is furiously shaking but I urge myself to continue. I grabbed the knife and begin to aim carefully. The blade is shaking along with my hand. I take a breathe and remeber the words I have to win, can't let my family down. After all one of us has to win and I'm pretty sure Cato has given up because of the state his in. He sits slouched against a tree. Weak and defenseless. Since I manage to kick is sword away in the bushes and his dagger is 3 metresaway from him.

I drop the knife to my side and relise even if I win. I'll probably die of my injuries. I fall to my side and give up then I hear the words "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present the victors of the 74th Annual Hunger Games!!!!". I slowly sit up and stare at Cato. Two victors!!! It's traditional only to have one now I wish I really killed Cato. I throw my knife and it hits a tree left to the one Cato leans against. I give a groan of frustration and anger. This isn't what winning the games is suppose be like. I'm suppose to be a lone victor. All would have been different if I killed him. Cato.

Pic of Clove and Cato  in their traing uniform on the side check it out -------------------------------------->