16 | Catastrophe (Part 2)

—Was Chloe with us?
—I didn't see her outside school.
—Maybe she stayed because she didn't have a miraculous.
—We will look for her later, we have work to do.
—I'm going right now. —King Monkey said
—Wait-

He went because he was worried about Chloe.

Puppeteer brought the wax figures from the museum to attack them and Evillustrator was drawing things to put them apart.
—What's the plan?
—Destroy all the wax figures you all. Viperion, Can you help me with Evillustrator?
—Sure.
—Is nice to see you again, Ladybug. —Evillustrator said
—Lets finish with this. —She replied
—That soon? Of course not. Also, I'm seeing you are missing your partner. Don't miss him, he is right here.

He drew Cat Noir.
—M'lady! —The fake Cat Noir said
—You don't fool anyone, copycat.
—So did we have a bad start? Don't be like that.

Viperion stepped in to fight the copycat.
—Lucky charm!
—A blanket.

—Are you going to cover me with that?
—Shut up. You aren't even the real one.

—Do you need more time, Ladybug? —Viperion asked
—I need to figure out what to do with this.

*Ladybug in her mind*
Evillustrator can't draw in the dark but we are in an open area. Maybe if I cover him with the blanket... but how can I destroy this pencil? Maybe I know...

—Viperion, let me face him.
—Are you sure?

Ladybug winked at him.
—Cat Noir, do you want my miraculous?
—Of course.
—You need to destroy this to get to me. —she said with the blanket on
—Easy.

—Cataclysm.

Before destructing the blanket which was covering Ladybug, Viperion took his arm to stop the fake Cat Noir. She ran to cover at least Evillustrator's eyes. When she did that he dropped his tablet and pencil. Viperion with the arm of the copycat destroy the pencil.

Almost at the same time, the other heroes broke the magic wand of puppeteer.
—No more evil doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize!
—Gotcha. Bye bye little butterfly.
—Miraculous ladybug!
—Pound it. —All the heroes said

—Shall we give you the miraculous, now?
—I don't think so. I have to save the real Cat Noir and surely I will need some help. Take this time to rest, feed your kwamis and everything you want to do.
—Okay, Ladybug.
—We will be waiting for your call. —Carapace said

Ladybug was about to leave when King Monkey appeared with Chloe.
—Have you think of that?
—Chloe...
—I don't accept a No for answer. Besides, remember that time when you regretted because you haven't any help?
—I don't remember but-
—Please, Ladybug.

Ladybug's earrings were ringing. She sighed.
—Okay, Chloe. Listen to me. This is the last, but for real, the last time I will give the miraculous. Be responsible and you better say goodbye after that.
—Yes, Ladybug. I won't disappoint you again.

—Hi, Pollen.
—Hello, my Queen.
—Pollen, buzz on!

Ladybug went to transform back and called Adrien. She obviously hid. She started calling him through the phone, the first time he didn't answer, the second time he did.
—Adrien, are you okay?
—Yes, although I'm tied up.
—For real? Don't make jokes, please.
—It's true. My father tied me up because I was trying to quit the security system, the mansion is all locked.
—If you are tied up, how do you answer?
—Plagg answered. My bodyguard is suppose to be watching me but he is asleep, and Nathalie isn't even here.
—Okay, so... how do I get in?
—Should I transform?
—I don't know. Aren't you afraid of your father?
—At this point I am not. I have a plan...
—Tikki is eating, do I have time?
—Yes, but be prepared. I will transform, destroy the security system with my cataclysm and then transform back because, my father will probably appeare here and freak out. So you enter and we both face him.
—Nice plan, and you haven't slept. Impressive.
—Of course. The cat has good ideas too. I'm doing it now. Bye-bye, bugaboo.