Chapter 62: Memories of Love!

Yumi POV
I was got beaten up from EvilLiliamon's Eternal Darkness of Nightmare ball. And I could feel my body was float up in the airspace of the darkness.

Ah~ I am glad that Lovemon, Miramon and Loveramon do their job in order to protect my friends, including my boyfriend.

"I Love You Koji. If the time that my barrier will finally gone, just defeat EvilLiliamon. For me.. and for the digital world, okay?" I just close both of my eyes after hearing my voice echoed all over the air space. Also, no one could hear me in this kind of place. My eyes were lifeless now, my body feel so cold, and I can't move or control my body.

"I-is this the nightmare? A nightmare that I scared once." I saw so many bad memories keeping on me, even the time that my uncle at the France abused me. He used me and abused me like nothing but just a pet of him. So many bad memories are happened to me since I was turn into a 3 years old girl, dad and Mom didn't have a time on me, they didn't have a time to me to play, to go at the park, it was only my nanny who was raised me right and kind.

"I-If I die like this..then I will accept it..." I said as I closed both of my eyes, "Sayonara, min'na.."

"Stop it. Yumi."

My eyes are wide when I heard a familliar voice, it was accompanied by the someone who was suddenly grab my hand and pull me. A minute of that, the light was suddenly come which made me surprised and almost gazed up. My eyes were open in unfamilliar place, the place that such a full of white,including the white flowers who were flying everywhere..

"Yumi." A soft soothing voice calling out on me again. I thought for a while to recognize that voice, but I was surprised when I suddenly realize and recognized it. I turned around.. and...

"Yumi... our beloved daughter."

My eyes went wide again due of shock and antonishment...

"We're happy to see you daughter"

"I-is t-this.....t-true?" I cover my mouth out of disbelief. I almost cried as well seeing my mother gave me her sweet smile, lending her hand to me

"-Let me and your dad gave you a tight hug Yumi." She said. I didn't hesistate to run to them, jumping over to them to tackled a tight hug on them

"I miss you so much mommy! Daddy!" I couldn't stop crying, my feelings were happy were and can't believe that this would be happened

"We too,we missed you too." Dad response as he pat my head. I broke my hug away to them and wiped out my tears.

"-You've grown a lot Yumi,and we happy for that." Mom smile as she caress my hair and kiss my cheeks

"We're happy to see you grow up with kindness to others." Daddy said. I look at them in confusion

"B-but ... how did you get here? A-and moreover, W-where am I? Mommy? Daddy?" They looked to each other after I asked them a question.

"-Your daddy and I have only been here for a while, that's because of your wish. We are here as well because we want to tell you about something."

My wish....?

Yes, I wished earlier to see them for the last time. I don't know who is the one who responsible for granting a wishes, but I thank her/him. I gazed to them again.

"W-what do you want to tell me about something?"

"-We watched you from heaven for a long time, and we witnessed how you fought to save the digi-world."

I was surprised a bit after I heard that, "Y-you know,w-what about digi-world?" I asked as they both nod their heads for their agreement

"At first that you told about the digital world when you were 3 years old, me and your mommy was so very confused."