Chapter 12:The beautiful beast form(Miramon!)

Hello minna-san...the picture above is 'Miramon'(Sorry for the color T^T),the beast form of warrior of Love..she's beautiful along side with Fairymon...hope you like my story....

*Story start*

3rd person's POV
Yumi is looking for her beast spirit, when in an unexpected event they fight Ranamon and Mercuremon ... so Takuya's group immediately helps Yumi to defeat Mercuremon and Ranamon ....
*

*****************

Ranamon approached to Yumi,but Koji defends Yumi to protect his person that he love...

"Never try to touch Yumi! "Koji shouted so everyone looked at him ...

"Koji" Koichi whispered

While Yumi was just looking at him, so she just clenched her fist ....

"Aww, the sweet one ~" Ranamon continued

Koji clenched his fist and released his digivice ...

'I don't want to be a burden ... I don't want to' Yumi whispered

"Get out of our way!"

Mercuremon shouted and at the same time he punched Koji ...

"Koji!"

His friends shouted out of concern

"You! ....." Koichi replied annoyed and released his digivice ...

"Spirit! Evolution!" "Kaiserleomon!"

Kaiserleomon immediately added Mercuremon, while Yumi kicked Ranamon in the face so she lay down .... while Takuya went to Koji ...

"You stained my beautiful face! Get ready!" Ranamon shouted

"Ranamon! Slide evolution! Calmaramon!"

"Nero corso!"

Yumi immediately dodged and ran to the side and released her digivice ....

"Spirit! Evolution!"
"Lovemon!"

"Yumi, I'll help you!" Izumi shouted so Lovemon turned to her and nodded ...

At the same time, Izumi stood up and released her digivice ...

"Spirit! Evolution!"
"Fairymon!"

Fairymon immediately approached Lovemon ... while Kaiserleomon jumped to the side so Lovemon immediately approached him

"Kaiserleomon!" Lovemon shouted Kaiserleomon returned to his former form, while Takuya stood up and went to Koichi as well.

"Wings of Love!"

Lovemon unleashed an attack on Mercuremon, but Mercuremon just returned it ... so Takuya was even more annoyed

"You take care of it, I don't want to waste time here" Mercuremon said and left ...

"Hnn..I'll take care of the worthless kids here!"