Chapter 2: The Meeting

"Hey Loser!" An annoyingly high voice yelled at me.

Oh god.. not her!

I looked back at the strawberry blonde who was next in line for the throne, well after me.

Junkies Enoshima, the girl who's always hated me due to fact I'd be ruler of hell before her. We're related, cousins in fact. Her mother and my mother are sisters. Well, they were. You see, my parents died due to a mob of angry commons. I was five so I don't really remember them but they were evil from what I've been told.

After they died my aunt raised me as her own and took over the Kingdom, but I'll have to rule once I'm 18 and have chosen a wife. I turn 18 in human years in 4 days so my aunt has been inviting over princesses from other kingdom. I say 18 in human years because in reality our day is only one minute in the human world. So in reality I'm turning 25,920 in demon years. We just age the same as we do if we lived in the human world.

I have a meeting with one of them today actually. Her name is Chiaki I believe...

"And then I'll rip out your spine and feed it to your future wife!" Junky exclaimed happily with a smile. So, she's ranting about how she'll kill me and steal all my power again... I must've zoned out.

"Okay, have fun with that I have to go talk to the princess of Dead Man's View," I replaced walking away, leaving the angry Junko behind me.

I continued walking through the hallways that had golden artwork on the walls explaining out history of how we got here. I've heard it all before.. so. Many. Times.

We were all good angels, blah blah blah.

Satan wanted to rule everything, blah blah blah.

him and other angels who now were demons were banished here.

Now all the evil souls get put here.

....blah blah blah.

I then noticed I was in front of the large, dark oak door that had paintings of flowers dripping in blood in actual blood .... or red paint. The door lead to the dining hall where I was supposed to meet this princess. What a pain... she's probably like the others. Rich, annoying, and just wanting power or even more money. I also am bisexual with a preference for boys. By preference I mean like 80% to 30%.

Wait shit that's not how math works- uhhh 75% to 25% I think. I don't know, fuck math!

Anyways, I should probably just go ahead and walk into the dining room to get this over and done!

I slowly opened the old and creaky door which cause all of the people inside to look at me. Just great!

"Hi?..." I tried to fill the slice but that just made it worse.

"Hajime, you're late!" My aunt scolded me while my cousins laughed. Wait, how did Junko and Mukuro get here before me?

I quickly walked over and took a seat at the long table we were meeting at.

The people meeting there were the king and queen of Dead Man's View, their daughter, my two cousins, myself, and my aunt.

Oh right my uncle died last week. What a shame, murdered by my aunt, almost forgot about that part.

Killing your husband is honestly quite a common thing to do down here in hell. It makes you have all the power after the King is dead.

"Now, where were we," the King of Dead Man's View began the conversation that I assume they were having before I walked in.

"Ah, yes, the marriage," my aunt reminded him with a smile fit for an evil queen.

I cringed at the words. I don't wanna marry some princess! I don't even wanna be in hell! This is all so fucking stupid why did I have to get dragged into all this?