-11-

I heard some footsteps as soon as Tikki finished eating. I could only assume the worst. "Tikki spots on." I said under my breath. As soon as I was Ladybug i felt stronger. If your kwami is strong then you bound to be strong when you transform.

As I stood up and got in a fighting position. I need to be readying for anything. "M'lady?" I smiled at his nickname for me. Chat said concerned as he became visible. I could see his puffy red eyes, he had been crying. He ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug around the torso. "Hi Chat." I hugged him tighter around the neck. I was so glad to see he was ok. "I-i thought something h-happened to you." He said as he lifted up him head. I saw the tears staring strolling down his face. "I'm ok." I said reassuring him as I wiped his tears away. "I have to tell you something." Chat looked at me. "What is it?"

———————

Right the and there Hawkmoth entered. They're face to face with him.

———————

"Well, well, well. The whole gang." Hawkmoth said with a evil grin on his face. "Let's just get this over with." Ladybug said while getting into a fighting position. Chat followed. "Why so violent?" Hawkmoth said while keeping the smirk on his face.

"I know who you are." Chat blurted out. "Well of course you do. How else you you have figured out where your precious Ladybug was." Hawkmoth said not phased at all. How the hell could he not care that i knew he's secret identity? "Wait you do?" Ladybug whispered to me. "Please forgive me m'lady." Chat said sadly. So he walked forward. Hawkmoth was confused he didn't know what was about to happen.  "Claws off!" he yelled. Ladybug was in aw and confused at the same time. "A-Adrian? Son?" Hawkmoth said is complete shock. "Yes......... Father." He said without and hesitation. "Ladybug........." i turned around to her, she looked shocked, i gave her a soft expression, i nodded. She knew exactly what that meant. "i'm sorry you had to find out this way."

I turned back to my father. I started to walk towards him, I knew he wouldn't hurt me. "NOW LADYBUG!" My father was at his most weakest point and we had to use it to my advantage. No matter how much it hurt. Once Ladybug had attacked i quickly transformed and helped her. I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking. I was ready to move on to Marinette but i would always love Ladybug. I wondered if I knew her in my civilian form. I didn't have time to think about this because were literally fighting Hawkmoth right now.

———————

"Pound it!" Adrian was my partner all along, my kitty. The man that I've been rejecting from day one turned out to be the man I loved. I couldn't believe it but at the same time I could. It must have been a nightmare for him. Finding out that is father was Hawkmoth. At least he's defeated.

I had the butterfly and the Peacock miraculous and Gabriel Agrest was on the floor. The police took him away. I could see the sadness in Chat's eyes when he got taken away. I couldn't even begin to imagine how he must be feeling.

"Umm d-do you wanna go s-some where to talk?" I said nervously. "Uhh sure." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

————————

Sry this is kinda a short chapter but I really liked it. Sry I haven't been updating, I had writers block pls vote

Words: 614