And so it began

John sighed and stared at Katy getting to work on him right away. He tilted his head up and moaned as she got more comfortable.

Good god, Katy, you fucking whore, Willa sat there with her blood boiling more and more by the second.

"Mmmmmphhhfff, mmm..." Katy popped her lips off and motioned for John to sit down on the bed. He followed her directions, but of course not without an attitude.

"It's felt like forever. You know that, right?" He grabbed Katy by her hair and scrunched it in his fist. He smiled watching her squirm and pushed her head downward.

"Mhm, mmmmmmmfffhh," Katys' face was down and all Willa could see was her arms strewn out in either side of John. She was buried in him already.

"That's why you bitch and whine huh? You're sad I'm not around like I used to be?" John leant back on his right arm and kept pushing her with his left. Katy gagged and choked as he was getting close to releasing. She dug her nails into the sheets as she tried lifting her head. John had this sadistic look in his eyes and pulled her head up by her hair, drool and pre-cum running out of her mouth. "You're not done," John slapped her with his free hand and pushed her back down.

Willas' eyes just kept staring in awe.

"Hmmmmmff!!!," Katy exclaimed as John shoved himself in her mouth and came in her throat. John immediately turned her around and pushed her down, breathing hard and jacking himself. Katy shimmied up on the bed and opened her legs, letting him go in and devour her.

"Ughh!" Katy hissed as John wrapped his hands around her neck and entered her.

Willas' heart just couldn't contain itself now. She was really watching the love of her life get dogged out by her boyfriend. And she was really turned on.

"Huh? Like that you slut?" John sexily growled, hammering into her at full speed. You could only hear the slapping sounds of their bodies and the crackle of Willas' cinnamon candle.

Turn her over, turn her over, Willa pleaded in her dirty head, overcome with awe, her nipples hard.

And as if a genie heard her and wanted to grant her every wish, John and Katy madeout as they changed positions to doggystyle.

"Fuck! Fuck me!" John was a tank and wouldn't let up. He had all this crazy energy and it came off as tenacious. With each stroke Willa could tell Katy was close to giving out but stayed put there like a trooper.

Then there was the point.

The point where Katys' face had pleasure written all over it, where she was grabbing fistfuls of the bedsheets, and looked directly at her phone at Willa.

Willa felt her heart burst as Katy was looking at her, while getting railed, smiling for her. And John didn't know a single thing. He was too distracted anyway, when he pulled Katys' hair and twisted it and sent his nails going down her back. He was all sadistic and dark and so fucking hot. Katy got up and turned around to makeout with him, then put her hands to his strong broad chest to push him down so she can ride him. Now this is something Willa knew she'd enjoy.

Katys' knees were planted on the bed on either side of John and she rode him as if he was a stallion, winding her hips and letting him play with her chest.

"Mmm, Mmmmmmhph, MMMMMMM YEAH," Katy felt him hit her spot and he felt the same thing and it made her collapse into his arms, while he tightened his arms around her to fuck the everlasting lights out of her until they both climaxed, his hips jutting out and her back arching. It was all a very beautiful scene.

The couple panted as they separated and parted ways, John throwing on his sweats and no shirt and Katy dragging her lingerie off the floor. "So? How was that?" she sat on the edge of the bed, turning her head to her FaceTime call with Willa.

"U-uh-um-"

"Um, um, um," Katy grinned, twirling her hair and blushing.

"Now I see why you're with him."

Days went by and Willa had run out of Vogue magazines to buy. Days of her thinking about what she saw on that FaceTime call. Days of her wondering if Katy and John would get married in a month and run away forever. But then she got a call, finally, from her mistress.

"Hey hotstuff. He's gone. Come by, I'll take you for a drive."

Willa hopped out of the uber and went through the gates to Katys' driveway. Home sweet home, she grinned to herself, peering at the estate she was about to walk into. She donned dark gray jean shorts and a cutoff tank top and of course, Doc Martens. She buzzed the door.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my little voyeur." Katy was glowing with a bright floral sundress on.

Willa rolled her eyes and walked past her. "Only had to see for myself why you're crazy about him," she dropped her bags in the living room.

Katy laughed and shrugged. "Well don't get too jealous because guess who's my main?"

Willas' heart skipped several beats. Katy looked her up and down, set her big coffee mug on the table, then stepped closer. "Guess who's my main," she whispered, smiling at Willa and bringing a finger to the girls' chin.

Willas' lips were pressed together in a smile and she dug her own nails into the back of her hand. "Who."

"You."