Custom-Made

Willa finished clearing her dining table and washing the dishes. She rushed to her room to change her outfit to a more sensual look: a cream sundress, loose french-braid pigtails, and of course, returning her favorite necklace to her neck: the one Katy gave her two years ago.

She took a deep calming breath after spraying "Light Blue" by Dolce & Gabbana on her neck and wrists, then put on her leather black laser cut-out shoes, with a silver button-clasped on each one. 

"Shit." she muttered, slamming her door shut and running to tug open a kitchen drawer for matches. She cleared her throat, floating to her living room, skipping down the steps to the sunken space where the couch was. She peered out through the windows of her wide balcony, excited by the darkening skies due to overcast. She struck the match and lit two wide short candles, centering them on the coffee table, frantically waving the match around, watching its' smoke smoothly disperse.

"Uuuhhhh...hellooooo?" A voice emitted from the corner of Willas' foyer, where her private elevator was.

"I know, I haven't forgotten about you! I'm almost done!"

"Whatever you say, princess."

Willas' eyes shut as she dropped her head and blushed. "Gotta make sure the house is nice for my baby."

"Any house is nice if you're in it."

Willa grinned and scrunched her nose as she finished wiping down the coffee table. "You mean if you're in it. You can come out now!" She cheerily urged, sitting down fast onto the couch, trying to pose cute with her hands knit.

She giggled and her eyes glowed as she watched the singer emerge from the foyer with shades on and a tangle of shopping bags. She trudged to a closet entrance to place them there.

Willa eyed a small velvet red Cartier bag that was latching for dear life onto Katys' pinky— making her heart begin to glow, too.

"Katy..." She said, slowly. "What's all this for?" She really only wondered specifically about the mysterious Cartier bag, but didn't want to solely point it out. She sat herself back against the couch, watching Katy stand up from the gang of bags and whip off her jacket and sunglasses. She tiredly moaned under her breath as she raised her arms in a way to stretched her torso. The girl tried to stop her face from grinning ear to ear at this beautiful woman, who ran both her hands through her hair. She marveled in her presence.

"It's been a bit since I've been able to stop by. I seriously thought something went wrong when I stopped hearing you talk to those guys...alone in this elevator was no fun, missy."

"Awww, no, babe. They left and then I started to freshen up for you," Willa explained.

"All I could hear was your fast ass racing all around! I thought they were chasing you and snuffed you out!" Katy charged toward the living room, making Willas' heart beat hard as she watched her hop over the narrow steps into the sunken-in area. 

"EEEEEEEKK!!" Willa squealed sharply and laughed as her love pounced on her on the couch and straddled her possessively. She excitedly pecked her lips all over her face and neck. It made Willa wet being taken over like this.

"Mmmwah!" Katy finished her kiss-attack, leaving the last one on Willas' left temple. She began playing with her french-braided hair while ranting. "Like, do you know how bad I wanted to bust outta that elevator and tell them to leave you alone?"

Willa wrapped her arms tight around Katys' waist with closed eyes, pressing her lips on hers, hard.

She ended the kiss with a juicy *smooch* sound. "Of course. I can't believe they stayed an extra hour. By the time you came up in the elevator that they know nothing about, they were supposed to already be fucking gone. But one of them— well I mean, only one was a detective— he kept pressing. And I was annoyed cause it wasn't fair—I hadn't seen you in so long—at least the longest I've been here without you..so I took some extra time to, you know..redeem myself," Willa explained, gesturing toward her outfit Katy was sitting on top of.