What's a Secret

*One hour later*

"So we ended the press tour a couple months after that.. I always thought about you every time I'd check into a hotel." the raven-haired beauty turned in Willa's arms, her shiny pearly eyes seeping into her. The girl smiled and giggled before catching Katy's bottom lip between her own lips.

"I barely focused on school and work cause you were all I thought about. I mean, my mind just kept going back to when we talked for the first time.. I'd  never felt so scared, happy and free," she gave a shy smile, looking down at the top of Katy's head before kissing it.

"You really couldn't focus in school cause of me, huh? So no boyfriends I'm guessing?"

"Nope," Willa exhaled. "I just had things with people."

"So just sex." she spoke, her tone indicating it was more of a statement than question.

"Uh huh."

Curiosity swirled in the stars' pale blue orbs. "Tell me about it."

Willa rolled her eyes, feeling her face heat up. "Okay, only if you tell me how that douche got you to go out with him."

Katy slapped her leg, feeling better when she heard her yelp with pain. "I think you meant my lovely, handsome boyfriend. Fine, I will!"

Willa told her a few notable stories, like the time she hooked up with a senior named Luke.

~~~

Luke buried his head on the bedsheets, Willa's head beside his, and he continued thrusting into her. She was on her back and had her legs wrapped around him, allowing him to go as deep as he can. They were both misted with sweat, moaning, and Willa concentrated on climaxing rather than their textbooks and papers scattered upon her bedroom floor. She ran her nails down his back, causing him to groan.

"Unngh fuck yeah baby," he increased his speed and grabbed her right breašt. His chestnut hair tickled her neck and his shady green eyes looked up at her although her brown ones were squeezed shut, her mouth slightly agape. His toned body heaved on top of hers as her breathing became heavier.

Willa had been in her own little world this whole time- see, Luke was just one of many people she used to feed her sêx drive. She actually couldn't stop thinking about Katy ever since they said their goodbyes two weeks ago. The pendant of gold necklace she gave her bounced against her collarbone. She was far gone by now, imagining the singer screwing her with one of her toys. Her walls became tighter and tighter thinking about it, and she could barely hear Luke anymore. She was now drowned in her own little queer world filled with Katy.

"Oh, shit," she breathed faster, reaching down to rub her clīt. "Yes..right there.." and a few seconds later it hit her. That familiar panting was engraved in her mind. Her silky black hair dropping down to her face. Her hands reaching to cradle every part of her body. This was it. That familiar rush through her spine and jitter of her walls hit her hard: "UGGGHH, KATY!"

She didn't realize what she just screamed until the boy on top of her stopped moving and looked at her. Breathing hard, a blank stare was on her face, the kind of stare a person has when they know they can't rewind time and take back what they did.

Luke lifted himself higher above her and ran a hand through his hair. Breaking the silence, the poor guy had a funny look on his face. "Who the hell is Katy?"

~~~

She covered her face in embarrassment and rolled her eyes up to the sky hearing Katy howl with laughter. "I'm never telling you a story like that ever again."

"Wait, what?" Katy's eyes went wide. "So it's happened more than once?"

"Why is it so amusing yet difficult for you to understand that our sex was amazing?!"