Chance

"Your lips are like wine and I want to get drunk."

Katy brushed her teeth in the mirror as John got out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around his lower half and kissed her on the cheek on his way out. She spit out the toothpaste and repeated the same process twice more. Suddenly a buzzing phone went off on the towel rack behind her and she noticed it was John's, anyways. Out of curiosity she flipped it over to see the screen.

∫ Can't wait to see you tonight 

Katy clenched her teeth and decided to put the phone back where it was.Probably some host, she smiled to herself and remembered how he was headed to a few promotional parties later in the evening. She continued getting ready for press interviews that morning as she heard her boyfriend's footsteps get closer and closer. "I think I left my phone in here," he mumbled, glancing at her massaging her face with a cleanser.

"Yeah," she unscrewed a cap of more gel. "You got a text or something." She peeked in the mirror and John turning his head and grabbing his phone, unlocking it rapidly.

"Oh,"

"What?"

"Nothing. Just the manager of some press who wanna interview me tonight," he graced a small smile upon his face.

"I thought you were going to some big party," she caught his eye as she bent over the sink to examine her eyes and brows better. 

"I am," he looked down at her ass sticking out and grabbed her hips and came up behind her. "But I have a few interviews too," he trailed off in his sentence getting completely distracted and lost in his girlfriend's body. "You know, we don't even know when we'll see eachother again after this," he pushed his groin into her. "Might as well make the best of the time we have now." He ran his hands up and down the sides of her ass.

Katy stood up, turned around and sat on the counter. "When we'll see eachother again? How about our anniversary?" she raised her eyebrows and half-smiled, hoping John didn't forget about their one-year special date that was in a few weeks.

"Of course baby!" he exclaimed. "I was just wondering about even before then I guess." 

She looked down at his hardness showing through his boxers and was amazed at how persistent he can be even though they basically only did one thing last night. "And I think we already made the best of all our time last night," she cocked her head and smirked. 

—-

Willa stepped backstage in a long, flowy, transparent skirt and a sparkly bralet that barely covered her cleavage. She made her way down to Katy's dressing room to see if she had come from wardrobe yet. Her last show in the city had come to an end Willa had no idea where she or Katy was going after a few moments. She spun around in the chair and smiled at the bouquet of roses sitting on the counter. She had sent Katy them earlier so when Katy first came in, she would see them. She fiddled with her nails, a bit nervous about what Katy said to others about who the roses were from. She wrote a little thank you message along with a few other things in a short little paragraph that slid right in between two of the roses. Hearing sounds of heels click towards the door, she wiped the daydreamy smile off her face and focused on the door which was slowly opening.

Katy was already in her robe, She didn't seem to notice Willa quietly in the chair behind her as she slipped out of her pink heels and into a more comfy pair of adidas slippers. She twisted the bottle of perfume on the dresser and looked up in the mirror, spritzing a few drops onto her neck. Her view shifted to the left, behind her, where she saw Willa sitting with her legs crossed and her hands on each armrest of the chair. "Ooh!" She jumped at how shocked she was, dropping the tiny bottle of fragrance and turning around. "You scared me! I thought you were some creep who found their way backstage," she sighed dramatically with her hand over her heart. Willa just smiled, looking up into her eyes. "I was just waiting for you to turn around, smart one!"