Cheers.

Willa laughed as she ran through all of the big sunflowers. She had felt so seen, so relaxed, so at peace. Katy was in front of her, taking pictures. First some digitalis, then on her film camera.

"Ooh! Katy, look!" she smiled, standing very still through another row of flowers as a ladybug crawled from a petal to her finger.

Katy sauntered over, grinning. "It loves you!" She stated, pointing her camera down at the sight.

The two were meandering amongst the several acres of Katys' estate. It was only a couple hours earlier, when Katy made her phone call.

***

Willa twirled a strand of her hair nervously, as she watched Katy pick up her phone.

"You okay?" Katy looked up from the screen, smiling.

They both felt relaxed for the most part, but this was just another day in Katys' world. For Willa, she had only seen moments like these in movies. And now, she was witnessing it in real life.

"Yes." 

Willa took a deep breath, bathing in that "Yes" of hers. She was certain, although knowing this wouldn't suddenly just rid her of any problems, it would definitely help knowing she finally got revenge on the man who violated her.

"Okay." Katy walked over and knelt on the bed to kiss her lips, then kiss her forehead.

"Love you." Willa bit her lip, and she had these serene puppy eyes.

"I love you too," Katy smiled. She got up again and started dialing.

She walked across the room, to the bathroom, casually fixing toiletries on the counter.

"Hey. Yes, how are you? Fine, thanks. I just have a favor. I don't know if you have someone out in New York right now..."

Willa hugged her knees and smiled excitedly, watching Katy talk about the plan to whoever was on the other line.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Minutes felt like mini hours in that moment. Willa ended up laying on her back, her hands folded behind her head. She had her eyes closed, just appreciating the sound of Katys' voice.

She heard the bathroom door close, and footsteps coming toward the bed.

Shooting up like bread in a toaster, she stared at Katy, who had a big smile, standing at the end of the bed, her hands on her hips.

"Well?" She whispered.

"Done." Katy whispered back.

Willa sat up on her knees, adorably shuffling toward Katy, twinkles in her eyes. She clasped her hands together, holding them up to one side of her face. "Wow."

The two hugged silently. Minutes went by.

They pulled back, and Willas' hands went on her cheeks, her thumbs stroking lovingly. Katys' were on her hips, her thumbs stroking the same way.

"Are we crazy?" Willa asked in a whisper.

Katy shrugged. "Maybe.." She paused, then continued.

"Maybe I am. For you."

Willa grinned as she threw her arms around her neck, kissing her hard.