Is it Me?

It was in the wee hours of the morning, in Katys' room, blinds drawn, a quiet aromatherapy device releasing an intoxicating sandalwood/vanilla scent.

Katy lay there, with Willa at her side, and she stared at the girl, who was laying on her stomach, with her arms folded under the silk pillow.

Katy breathed slowly, calmly, and propped her head up on her hand. Is it me? Am I the problem? Katy decided to tell Willa that she wants to delay her working, and to just let her adjust and enjoy being in a new environment. When she wakes up, of course. She felt this sickening feeling in her gut that she may be bad for Willas' health. I mean the poor girl ended up in the hospital, for goodness sake, she frowned.

Willa was topless with just a pair of underwear on. Katy moved her hair from covering her back and began to trail two fingers along the middle of her back, stopping at her hips. She kept stroking her there, up and down. Willa shifted and slightly wiggled her hips. Katy lay her hand flat on her lower back, rubbing it side to side. I'm sorry if you feel pressured to be perfect. I'm sorry you don't know you already are, she slowly sighed. She wished Willa would wake up so she could express her concerns to her.

And then her wish came true.

Willa wiggled her hips again, turning over, her eyes still closed, and put her arms out to feel Katy next to her. Her eyes opened and she smiled shyly, sliding her hands around Katys' neck and playfully lay her leg on top of hers. "Hi."

"Hi," Katy batted her eyes, making Willa smile gracefully.

"What's on your mind...mine is completely empty from the sleep I just had. Felt amazing."

"I know, I could tell, Willa. I just feel a little concerned for your self-esteem, that led to you hurting yourself like that. I want you to know you're already perfect, the way you looked before you did that. And I also need you to know, I've cancelled appointments with the agencies, I want you to just enjoy being here, in a new world, and just take things slow. I don't know why I just pushed you into preparing for work. You don't need to work, if a few months from now you tell me you don't ever want to work, that would be completely okay with me. I can give you anything and everything you want, no question, no regrets."

Willa pushed her lips onto Katys', shifting her body on top of hers, her legs on either side of Katy. She kept squeezing Katy with her thighs a few times cause it made her pussy feel so good.

She stopped to say, "I don't want you worried, Katy. I just had a little relapse, my past trauma made me skew my reflection in the mirror. I know you care about me...and trust me. That means, the absolute world to me. And thank you for providing for me, in every way. I was excited for the appointments but it's okay to take things slow, I could use this time to take things in. I don't think any of it has really sunk in yet. And it's not your fault you wanted to make me into what I could be. I still have time to be that. Thank you for embracing me, all of me."

Katy wrapped her arms tighter around her and moaned quietly as Willa continued squeezing her between her thighs. "And you feel so good," Willa breathed. "You make me and my clit feel so fucking good." They made out intensely and Willa lifted herself up to take off her underwear.

"You know," she laid back down on Katy, "What you should be worried about is your staff catching us doing shit like this," she grinned naughtily.

"Mmm.." Katy sucked on her lower lip and her hands traveled down to grip the teens' ass. "And what you should know is that even if they saw, their mouths are shut," Katy grinned back, gesturing for Willa to rise higher on her so she can suck on her breasts.

"Ohhh...fuck. Yeah you like that you fucking pervert." Willa gasped, her eyes fixated on Katy suckling her nipples. "Mmmm, that's my Katy," she held Katys' head as she kept teasing her chest.

Katy stopped to suck Willas' neck, ears, and finally, lips. Willas' face was blushed pink before she whispered, "Open your mouth, I'll give you what you want."

Katy smiled before obeying and opened her mouth.

Willa closed her eyes and drooled spit into it.

Katy gladly swallowed as Willas' eyes were open to watch. She instantly felt this deep satisfaction watching Katy submit to her like that. She watched the star lick her lips, then sit up and push Willa on her back.

Willa knew exactly where this was going.

"You know, I want you to do this even when I'm sleeping. Even if you want to force yourself on me. Do whatever, Katy," she panted. Katy pinned her arms down and sloppily kissed her before making her way past her stomach.

"Yeah? You think I haven't already fantasized about eating you while you're asleep? ...like how deep you slept tonight."

"Exactly. Use me for your pleasure. It turns me the fuck on," she moaned and her body twitched as Katy had her pussy fully in her mouth, tasting every bit, and shoving her tongue in her hole.

"YES, yes, eat me so good Katy, fuck," she cried out, feeling drunk off how good Katy was making her feel. Katy grunted tenaciously, hungrily, and turned Willa over, kissing her ass before spreading it. Willas' eyes went wide and her mouth opened as she felt Katy licking her asshole, tongue-fucking it and sucking it. Katy gripped her cheeks open and kept eating like she was the one who was starving.

Katy became so wet she fingered herself while performing this devious act. She was on her knees now, her own ass in the air, burying her face in Willas' hole, moaning from sucking it.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Willa gasped. and wiggled against Katys' horny mouth and bit her lip hard as she became sopping wet from her lover eating her ass for minutes on end.

Katy took her fingers out of her and stuck them into the girl, rapidly fucking her with them, and used her other hand to rub her clit, while still helping herself to her ass. She lightly teased her clit in between intensely rubbing it, to make her last longer.

"Mmmm, MMMMMM! FUUUUUCK...OOOOOOOOH!" Willa screamed, and a millisecond later, cum gushed out of her, making Katy turn her over so she could lap it all up.

Willas' stomach dramatically went in and out from her breathing so heavily. Katy looked up at her as she licked her, the cum already swallowed—she just kept licking for fun, though.

"Jesus, Katy."

"Mmmm." she winked, then kissed her pussy and crawled back up, laying beside her.

"I need you on top of me."

"Don't mind if I do, baby," Katy smiled and mounted herself on Willa.

The girl wrapped her legs around Katy, who lay comfortably between them. She squeezed her one last time before passing out.