Took A Red-Eye, Flight Risk

Willa had been so busy ever since she and her friends landed in Cabo, but as soon as midnight hit on the 25th, Katy was all she could think about.

She genuinely wondered if she was just playing dumb when she gave her a hint as to what her "virtual present" was. She thought she'd made it obvious, for heavens' sake.

It was now 5pm, and Willa knew LA was still an hour ahead. She thought she'd send it more toward the end of Katys' birthday bash, but how boring and predictable is that?

To sustain privacy, she closed the door in her hotel room that connected to every other room her friends were in. She could still hear them, but now they sounded muffled. After making sure it was recording, she set her phone down at one end of the room, then pressed "Play" on the bluetooth remote. She heard the first notes of "Cherub Rock" start to play, and she winded her head and hips to its' beat.

"Happy birthday to the best girlfriend in the fucking world. I love you!" She professed. After a quick wink and a big smile flashed on her face, she became giddy in her sexy red bikini, laughing and dancing around her room.

****

"Thank you for coming! No, don't feel bad, I totally understand," Katy hugged one of her guests who profusely apologized for having to leave the party early.

She cleared her throat and sipped more of her Amaretto Sour, glancing down at the pretty mix swirling in her glass. Her pocket on her dress buzzed, and she had ignored the first one from ten minutes ago, as she was too distracted having fun with her friends and family. But something told her it could be something important—even though everyone important in her life were right there on her property today. Everyone except...

Oh my God, Katy looked up from the thumbnails of the messages and grit her teeth, looking around, her eyes anxiously darting from guest to guest. Once she confirmed that no one was around her, she stuck a wireless earbud in, and opened Willas' video that was sent to her ten minutes ago.

She had heavy slow breaths and smiled as she watched her girlfriend jump around her resorts' room, dancing to a classic rock song released almost ten years after 1984, the year Katy was born.

Oh, you little fucker, she swallowed her pride, literally, and remained silent as she watched Willa plop down on the floor and move the camera so it was up close and personal.

Katy quickly poked her head up to make sure she was the only viewer of this. Her eyes widened as she recognized a toy from the treasure chest of toys she got Willa for her birthday, years ago. This time, she had to angle her head up from the screen just to take a nice deep, cautious, conscience-clearing breath. No way. No. Way. This isn't happening.

Except it was. She watched in shaky horniness as Willa fucked herself fast and hard with the dildo, moaning and squeezing her eyes shut, her bikini bottom pushed to the side so she could access her entrance. Katy noticed "Happy" was written on the back of one hand in black eyeliner, and "Bday" written on the back of her other hand. A finger of the "Happy" hand rubbed Willas' clit in circles, her face directly reacting from it.

The popstar was now seething through her teeth, longing to be in Cabo, upset she had checked her phone while her birthday party was still in progress—they hadn't even brought the cake out yet.

Yet she was becoming plagued with the pure smut that was sent to her iMessages. She clenched her jaw watching Willa work on her clit with her eyes closed and rip off her bikini bottoms, fucking herself deep. She was focused, her brows furrowed, and she came on the dildo, this innocent look on her face after she did.

She pulled it out and blew a kiss to the camera, and the video ended.

But there was still one more to play. Katys' heart repeatedly dropped as she opened it.