Starving for Success

It's me. Remember me? Your friend, Ana. Now wake up and have tea. You're on your way to being a model, remember?

Willa woke up with a satisfied sex drive, messy hair and a completely flat stomach. It was late at night, nearly 2am, and she and Katy had slept after having mind-blowing sex. She was hoping she'd wake up to news that Katy had broken up with John, but she didn't want to expect that knowing that Katy still had love for him. She felt like Katy's 50/50 about it. Speaking of the blue-eyed mistress, Willa heard a faint yawn from her.

"Hi, baby," Willa leaned over to see Katys' face.

"Hey." Katy blinked rapidly and rubbed her eyes before looking at Willa. "Hey." She repeated, grabbing Willas' face, examining it, then lightly feeling her collarbones with the tips of her fingertips. "You've lost weight babe."

Willa looked away and shrugged and then looked back at Katy. "Yeah."

"Okay, miss model." Katy wiggled her head back and forth in a teasing way, making Willa giggle and blush. "But..you know you were so small to begin with right? I don't want you losing anymore. That explains why you've been skipping out on eating with me, making up bullshit excuses. Should I be concerned, Willa?"

Willa felt her heart beat at a million miles a minute. She was caught.

"U-um– no, Katy. I mean I've had issues in the past about it but I just wanted to be a little smaller before I send in shots to tha–"

"You're not sending in shots to any agency. I'm having a team from Wilhelmina come over next week. They'll see you and they'll want you. I know they will."

"Katy, what? You can just do that? What about measurements a–"

"None of that matters. They'll see you and they'll love you."

"Will they love me because they'll see me with you?"

"No, I won't be apart of the equation, I'm only the connector. They'll love you for you, Willa," Katy gazed at her lovingly and her head cocked to the side. "Like I do." Katy leaned in for a long kiss.

Willa cocked her head and smiled.

"Let me make you something to eat."

"Nah."

"Willa–"

"Katy." Willa sat up, pulling the sheets off of her. "I'm completely fine." She hopped off the bed and smiled at her, but then her face went blank and distant.

"Willa?"

Willa's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she dropped on the floor like a dime.

"WILLA!"