Knight in shining armor

You walk into the kitchen in your hoodie and shorts and see Tom in there drinking tea throwing you the box of cereal. "Thanks Tom" he smirks at you as he says "so I heard you have a date tonight" "um yeah is that a problem?" "Of course not y/n it's your life but honestly you could do better. He looks like a discount Timothee chalamet." "Omg Tom shut up it's not like you could do better" "oh but I can" he says as he walks off to his room. You roll your eyes as you start to rethink about calling off the date. You shake it off as you go to your room to take a shower. A while later you get ready for your date and head downstairs to get to the car. Tom looks up from his phone and his jaw drops as you come down the stairs in a blue velvet dress. "What's wrong? Is the dress not flattering or is my makeup messed up!?!" "Omg no! You look stunning! Have fun on your date y/n." You smile at him and wave goodbye as you open the door. Inside Tom is thinking: she really looked amazing in that dress. Meanwhile you arrive at the restaurant and sit at your table. You wait a couple of minutes and your date still haven't arrived so you text him asking when he'll be there and he left you on read. You wait an hour and he still haven't done anything. You feel yourself start to tear up and you leave. Your full on crying now, until you hear someone laughing at you. You turn around and see your date and a couple guys laughing and taunting you, one of them starts yelling at you "Stop crying you fat slut!" Your trying to hold back your tears but they keep coming. You try and walk away but one of them grabs your arm tightly. "Let go of me!" You hear someone yell at them "HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" You turn your head and see Tom running up to them. He rips the guys hand off you and beats them up. They run away and Tom has a little bit of blood on his face. "Are you ok?" You run up to him and tightly hug him burying your head into his shoulder. "Thank you Tom" you wipe the blood from his face and he wipes the tears from your face. For a moment you two are just staring at each other until he finally breaks the silence. "Wanna go home?" You nod your head yes and he holds your hand as you walk back to the car. In the car you ask him "how did you know to come here?" He laughs and says "I just had this gut feeling that this guy was no good so I decided to come over and pretend that there was an emergency but I heard you yelling at those guys and seeing them hurt you made me furious" you guys head home and he starts to walk up to his room but you stop him "wait! Tom, I just wanted to say thank you again. I don't know what would've happened if you weren't there..." "your very welcome y/n. I'm glad I came too" you both head to your rooms and both of you can't stop thinking about each other. You get up and open your door to see Tom standing outside it about to knock and tom says "I just wanted to tell you good-" before he could finish you pull him into a deep kiss. He kisses you back and you pull away and say, "goodnight Tommy" you wink at him and close the door as he runs off to his room feeling amazing.