Love

You go over to the kitchen to make dinner and Tom walks over to you. "Hi Tom" "y/n can I ask you something?" "Of course" "I don't wanna f^ck you," you turn around shocked and then he says "I wanna make love to you" you immediately feel butterflies and you look at him, "y-yeah I think we could do that" you turn off the stove and Tom walks you over to your guys room. You slowly strip your clothes off as he does his too. He gets on top of you and skips the foreplay. He slowly sticks "it" in and you are looking into his gorgeous brown eyes. "I never want to lose you again" "I don't either Tom" you thought faster was better but slower just brought out all the nice feelings. You guys finish after two hours and you fall asleep on him. He's still awake and he's playing with your hair when he noticed burn marks on your arm. He looks at them and starts kissing each individual mark and holds you closer to him. After you wake up and see Tom downstairs playing some music. You put on some clothes and walk downstairs. Tom sees you and holds out his hand to dance with you as he turns on the song "it's been a long long time". You take his hand as he spins you around. You giggle a bit and you two start slow dancing again. Toms brothers, zendaya and Harrison walk in and see you guys dancing. You don't notice them but they start filming you. You and Tom are swaying back and forth and he spins you around a few more times. The music stops and Tom lifts up your chin and gives you a kiss. Then toms brothers all start yelling "ok that's enough we don't wanna see where this goes!" "Wait how long have you guys been standing here?" Zendaya checks the time and says "about five minutes" Tom looks at them confused and says "wait why are you guys here again?" "Well we haven't seen each other in a while and we wanted to hang out and go to this club we found" "that actually sounds fun but I have to get dressed first" you run upstairs and put on a small purple dress. You do your hair and run downstairs after a couple hours. Tom has his outfit on and so does the rest of the guys have their stuff ready. You drive them to the club and go in and start dancing with Tom. You guys have a few shots and are dancing. You are really drunk and are stumbling around. "ToMmY! yOu KnOw YoU aRe ThE bEsT iVe EvEr HaD" Tom drunkly laughs and zendaya buds in "ok yeah I'm calling you guys an Uber-" she stops talking and sees you sitting on toms lap making out with him. The guys look at zendaya and pull you off of Tom and stuff you guys in an Uber. You guys get home and you stumble up to your guys bedroom. Tom gets on top of you and takes off his shirt kissing you. You look at him and say "just give me what we both want daddy"