Tension

All night you couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. In the morning you wake up and see Tom is on his phone. You have no idea what to say so you just walk off to the kitchen. You don't hear Tom come in so when he says, "morning" you get scared and jump up. "Jesus Christ Tom! You scared the crap out of me!" "Sorry! I was just saying morning! Is something wrong?" "No nothings wrong, by the way zendaya, your brothers except paddy and haz are coming over for a party type thing." "Oh ok" he goes to charge his phone which is right behind you. He reaches over and you try to move but his arm is blocking you. He slightly trips over making your faces so close that they're almost touching. You look at him deep in his eyes.  His eyes are scanning your body as her goes up to your ear and whispers " I'll be in my room" he walks off up the stairs very aware of how he made you feel. You got so many butterflies that you had to go talk to him but you decided to wait for a bit because you didn't want to seem needy. You go into your room to take a shower. You turn on your music and the first song that comes on is Cloud 9. Immediately you start singing it. "But when he loves me I feel like I'm floating when he calls me pretty I feel like somebody even when we fade eventually, I'm nothing, he will always be my favorite form of loving" you get out of the shower only in your towel and you start to get changed. You have your shorts and bra on but while your getting your shirt Tom opens the door, " hey what time are the guys coming cause I- OMG IM SO SORRY" he covers his eyes but kinda peaks them open as you jump behind your bed throwing on your shirt. "TOM GET OUT IM CHANGING!" He runs out closing the door. A few minutes later you slowly walk out the door and knock on his. "Come in" you walk in "hey look I'm sorry for yelling at you" "no I'm sorry for barging in. I overestimated how fast you change" he walks closer to you and you get butterflies again. "Who were you singing about? You have a nice voice just so you know." "Oh um it was nobody" "are you sure? It didn't sound like nobody" "ok yeah you caught me" you two go downstairs and sit on the couch "so it's um it's you" "really?" You look at him with a sad look in your eyes "hey why do you look so sad? Who said I didn't feel the same way?" You look back up at him as he pulls you into a kiss grabbing your waist. You two start to make out and he's leaving small hickeys on your neck. You two are on the couch still making out when you suddenly hear zendaya and everyone burst through the doors as she says "I'm here! Y/n!" They see you two on the couch as you push each other away and everyone gasps. Harry looks at you and makes gagging faces. "Omg just please ignore what you saw" you are getting very embarrassed and want to move on. Zendaya says "it's their life people now let's get this party started!"