Caught

Tom wakes up and kisses you on the head. "Good morning love" "good morning Tommy" you smile up at him and get up to get dressed. When both of you are done getting ready you walk downstairs to see everyone glaring at you and zendaya can't help but laugh. "Why is everyone staring at us?" You say while you sit down on the couch. Zendaya gives you a look "girl you know why." Harry and Sam have their faces stuffed in their hands as your face goes red. Harrison finally says, "breakfast anyone?" "Anything to get us out of this situation" Tom says as he follows Harrison to the kitchen. Harrison and him start talking about last night "so you and y/n? Sounded like you both really enjoyed last night" "haz I don't need any criticism from you right now, look I think I love her!" "Dude I'm not! I'm glad your happy and of course you love her, you have sconce grade school" "I'm gonna wait till I tell her that I don't wanna chase her off" you walk into the kitchen, "what are you boys talking about? I needed to get out of there, Sam started talking like my dad" Tom laughs. You give him a kiss on the cheek "well I have to go back to the living room. I think Sam,Harry and zendaya are leaving" you walk into the living room and say goodbye to everyone. Tom gives you a lustful look and you look back at him and kiss him. "My legs are still broken from last night so try and keep it in your pants" you smirk at him and get up to go take a shower. You go upstairs and turn on the water and you hear Tom run upstairs and open the door. "Tom! Cant I just take a shower?" "No, not without me" he smirks as you both quickly undress and jump in the shower. Tom pins you up against the wall and kisses you. You both are leaving hickeys on each other. Tom picks you up and puts "it" in and you let out a loud moan. You start to jump on it and you are both moaning very loudly. He starts going faster and faster causing you to moan very loud, "t-Tom!" "Darling that's not my name..." you both are breathing very hard, "D-daddy!" You say while moaning. After 1 hour you guys get out of the shower and your legs are still shaking so Tom picks you up and places you on the bed. You hear a knock on the door and Tom puts on his shorts and a shirt and goes downstairs. It's a cop standing outside and says, "sir your neighbors have called for a noise complaint. Is everything alright?" You come downstairs in Toms hoodie and shorts and see the cop looking both of you up and down then he realizes what happened and says, "just try and keep it down" he leaves and Tom closes the door B and you both start laughing.