Slut

you go upstairs and turn on the shower. Tom comes up and goes in the shower with you "Tom" you give him a look and he says "don't act like you don't want me right now" "your right I do" you push your lips against his. He grabs your ass signally you to jump. You wrap your legs around him and he sticks "it" in. You both moan. He's going really fast and you keep moaning. He whispers in your ear "see what happens when you play with me like that?" "You know you love it daddy" you guys get out after 20 minutes. You both fall asleep. In the morning you wake up to a bunch of notifications on Instagram. You open them and it's people slut shaming you. People recorded Harry's live with you and Tom making out. You feel yourself start to cry. There's videos and comments calling you slut, whore, bitch etc. Tom heard you crying and says "what's wrong baby?" "Look at what people are saying about me" you hand him your phone and he starts to get very angry. He turns off your notifications and turns off your phone. He gets up and wipes the tears from your face and kisses you. He hugs you tightly and says "it's gonna be alright darling" "thank you Tom" "I have to go soon though for an interview but I promise to make it up to you when I get back" he gets dressed and he leaves. Zendaya and Harrison come into your guys room and they hug you. "Thanks guys" "anytime y/n" "yeah we're here for you y/n" Tom texts you saying that he's about to be on tv. You turn it on and watch him. The guy says "there's been a video going around on Instagram of your brothers live and people are saying these things about y/n. What do you have to say about it?" "I'm furious with the people saying this stuff. Knowing that the woman I love is being called slut, whore, and bitch is unbelievable. She is anything but those. She's not a thing people can just use and destroy eventually. Y/n isn't a slut. She is a beautiful intelligent woman who doesn't deserve to be treated like this. I found her crying in her room and it broke me seeing her upset. And anyone who calls her that and then has the audacity to be happy with who they are as a person can go screw themselves. This isn't a thing to be joking around about. Y/n had been sexually harassed because of people like this. When she came home after being r@ped I wanted to kill the person who did this." "Well that's understandable but-" "no! I'm sorry for cutting you off but there is no but in this situation. I told her that until the day I die I would make her feel loved. I would make sure that she wouldn't be hurt like this again. So I'm sorry for cutting this interview short but I have to go home and comfort my girlfriend because damn it she should feel better about herself. Good day sir but your gonna have to reschedule this" he gets up and leaves to his car. You're shocked and you hear the door slam open and he runs up to you and picks you up hugging you. You start crying in his arms. "As long as I am here no one can hurt you. If I could change they that you see yourself you wouldn't wonder if their right." "I love you Tom" "I love you more y/n" your both smiling and crying at the same time.