Alone

You wake up and kiss Tom on the cheek while still hugging him. He wakes up and kisses you back on the lips saying "darling I have bad news" "what happened?" "I have another acting job in Ohio but I don't think you should come" "I understand" "I'm sorry darling I just don't want what happened last time to happen again." "I know but you have to call me every day" "I will" you slightly smile at him and lay back on his chest. He feels a tear fall onto him and hugs you and kisses your forehead. "I can't believe I'm not going to see you for a month" "I can't either. I don't want to leave you" later that day you drive Tom to the airport and say goodbye to him. "Wait Tom!" He turns around and you pull him into a deep kiss. You wave goodbye and start to tear up. Theres nobody left in the house but you. Toms away, so is zendaya. And Harrison went with Tom. You already start to feel alone. Yo go upstairs to take a shower you turn on your playlist and panic room comes on. As your about to get in the shower you see a picture of you and Tom. You start to breathe really hard and can't see. You fall into the shower and can barely breathe. You start seeing colors and your vision is distorted. It's almost like your high. You start crying which makes it even harder for you to see. You turn off the shower and run to your bed. You fall on your bed and try breathing normally but you can't. You fall asleep and wake up at 5pm. You realized that you had a panic attack. You get dressed and decided to go on a walk. You bring your pepper spray and go outside. You're walking when you see your ex boyfriend Sebastian. You start walking faster until he's calls your name. You stop and he walks over to you. "Long time no see baby girl" "don't call me that" he puts his hand on your arm but you push it away. He keeps getting closer to you and you try to get away but he won't leave. You punch him in the face and then you ran as fast as you could back home. You close and lock the door. A bit later you hear him banging on the door. You get scared and call the police. "Hi yes my ex boyfriend is banging on my door trying to get in!" He breaks part of the door "please hurry ma'am he's breaking the door!" The police are on their way and your hiding behind the couch . "SEBASTIAN STOP YOUR SCARING ME!" He gets the door open and your still shaking and hiding behind the couch. "Y/n, sweetheart come out!" Your crying as quietly as you can but he managed to find you "STOP YOUR SCARING ME" you keep backing away as he gets closer to you. He grabs you by the neck and picks you up. You start choking when the police came and Sebastian drops you. The police take him away and your still crying. You were looking for someone to hug but nobody was there. For the rest of the month you couldn't stop thinking about what happened. You hear the door open (you got it fixed) and grab the knife you kept in your room, you slowly walk downstairs and see Tom. You put the knife down and you both run up to each other. You jump on him hugging him. He hugs you tightly and spins you around. "Tom! I missed you so much!" "Um what about us?" You go up to zendaya and Harrison and hug them both. "Darling, why did you have a knife in your hand?" "That's not important right now. What is important is how the movie went" you kiss him and he says "the movie looks great, I'm just happy I can see you again" everyone is tired so you all decide to go to bed.