Cast party

You give her a look and she flicks you off "don't hate on me bitch. It's not my fault he chose me and not you" "yeah y/n let's just go I'm not in the next scene anyways" you guys walk off holding hands as you flick the girl off. Zendaya stops you and says "damn girl I didn't know you were such a badass! Also there's a cast party tonight and y'all have to come over" "we definitely will be there" after tom is done for the day you guys get ready. You put on a block lace top with a black skirt. "Damn you look amazing y/n" he walks up to you grabbing your ass. "Tom we have to be at the party soon, try and keep it in your pants" he laughs and gives you a kiss. You guys get to the party and you see that girl again "Tom what's that girls name who thought she could pull you?" "Her name is Laura harrier. She's been trying to get with me for a while now and it's getting annoying" Laura walks up to you guys "hi Tommy! Who is this? You sister?" "Um no this is my girlfriend you met her a couple hours ago" " and I'm DEFINITELY not his sister" she gives you a snarky look and you give her a fake smile. Zendaya walks over and senses the tension so she says "let's play truth or dare!" You all sit in the living room and you sit on toms lap and say "Laura, truth or dare?" "Truth" "is it true that your just jealous of me because I can actually pull Tom?" "No because he likes me more than you" "oh Laura, when will you learn, Tom loves me not you and you just lied on a truth so you have to do dare" "fine but I want Tommy to dare me not the whore" Tom looks at you and nods giving you full permission to beat up Laura. You run up to her and grab her by the hair and throw her out of the chair she was in "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BITCH!" You punch her in the face and her nose starts to bleed. She punches you back and you are pulling each other by the hair. Tom gets up and runs over to you grabbing you and putting you over his shoulder "BYE BITCH HAHA!" Tom drives you home because you are wasted. "You totally beat the sh!t out of her!" You both are laughing as you talk about what happened. Finally you get back to the hotel and you jump on the bed. You fall asleep almost immediately and Tom puts a blanket over you and cuddled up next to you. You start to have a nightmare of Tom dying and you wake up crying and screaming. "Y/n! Y/n wake up please!" You see him and immediately start hugging and kissing him. "Y-you were gone Tom..." "I'm right here y/n, I always will be" "I love you" " I love you too" he hugs you tightly and you fall back asleep.