First day

The next week you and Tom drive over to the set. You guys get there holding hands and you guys discuss hero names for your character. "How about Red Assassin? Or Killer Corpse?" Tom cuts in and says "I personally like The Red Assassin" the director says "well then that's the one!" You guys start working on your first scene. Peter Parker says "Wanda who is this?" "This is my cousin Morgan." "Hello Spider-Man" you say it in a slight but obvious sokovian accent. At the end of the scene Bucky says "So who is Morgan Maximoff?" You smirk at him and say "I'm The Red Assassin bitch" The scene ends and everyone cheers for you because I mean that was amazing. You run up to Tom and hug him "y/n that was amazing! You were a total badass!" You look at him and smile then say still in the sokovian accent "why thank you mr.Holland" you kiss him and Anthony gags and says "ok kid take your play date to her dressing room we don't wanna see that" you laugh a bit and walk off with Tom. You guys are done for the day and go back home. The next day you guys are continuing the movie and your character is telling people why your so crazy. "They hurt me, tortured me even. After there was blood all over my wall. I like they way they screamed. They asked me which one is worse? Living or dying first? Then they made me feel both. He said to come over because he thought I was pretty. I wasn't ok. I'm not his baby. I took them out in one fight. After that silence became my favorite sound. And then they experimented on me. Remember I took them out in one. Fight" after you guys are done filming your talking to Tom. He tells a joke and you say "I love your smile" he starts to blush as you cup his cheeks and kiss him. Elizabeth Olsen says "ahh to be young and in love" Sebastian (Stan) says "sorry to interrupt but we have an interview tomorrow. You too y/n." "Thanks for the remainder Sebastian" you drive home with Tom and say "what should I wear tomorrow?" "I don't know you look good in everything" he slides his hand onto your thigh "Tom, I'm driving" "may I?" "At home. Final offer" he keeps his hand on your thigh and you both get home. You run upstairs and Tom locks the door. You hear the front door close and laugh a bit. Tom slides his hands on your thighs going closer and closer to your "area". He pulls down your underwear and sticks his head in between your legs. You moan and he sticks his tongue in swirling it around making you moan more. After a bit he brings his head back up and you take off his boxers and his shirt. You give him a hand job and he starts to moan after you finish that he says "how are you so good at that?" "That's a secret I'll never tell" you wink at him and he looks at you and says "why are you still dressed? Strip baby" you take off your dress and your bra throwing them on the floor. He climbs on top of you and sticks it in causing you to moan very loudly. He slightly grabs your neck and you smirk at him pulling him closer to you and you kiss him. He's going faster and you both are moaning really loudly. He keeps going faster and you keep moaning his name as he moans yours. You guys do it three more times and you both finish. "We have got to do that more often" you say as you both are breathing really hard. You cuddle up to him and fall asleep.