Last day of filming

You guys get there And work on the rest of the movie for hours. You guys finally finish and you go to your dressing room to get changed. Tom comes in when you have no shirt on and you get scared a bit "Tom have you ever heard of knocking?" "Have you ever heard of a lock?" Tom locks the door and walks over to you dropping your shirt. He kisses you and slowly takes of your underwear as you take off his belt. He lowers his boxers slowly sticking "it" in and you let out a soft moan. He covers your mouth as your moans get louder and louder. Anthony knocks on your door and says "hey y/n have you seen Tom? I need to tell him about the party tonight" Tom covers your mouth and says "I'm in here she's just changing." "Oh ok see you guys there then" he leaves and Tom uncovers your mouth and takes "it" out. You put on your clothes and Tom put his pants back on. You fix your hair and walk outside. You grab Tom by his shirt and whisper in his ear "we'll finish that later" you wink at him and you guys go to a club with the whole cast and sit down in this private area. You guys are talking when scarlet (Johansson) asks you "so y/n, tell us something about yourself" you tell everyone a bit about yourself when Sebastian says "is that a hickey on your neck?" "Oh no it's a curling iron burn" Robert (Downey jr) says "I'm guessing that curling iron had a British accent and brown curly hair" "I cannot confirm or deny that statement" Tom moves back your hair and whispers "wanna go home?" Your eyes widen as you say "well we better get going but we'll contact you guys soon. Everyone knows why your leaving and you grab Tom and run to your car. You guys drive home and run upstairs. You lock the door. You crawl over to him and get on top of him and whisper in his ear "f^ck me daddy" he flips you over and quickly undressed both of you and he puts his head in between you legs sticking his tongue in and swirling it around. You moan and he lifts his head up and quickly sticks "it" in you moan and he picks you up and you both moan. Your eyes roll back as he moves you up and down. You moan his name multiple times and he says as he smacks your ass "what's my name" "t-Tom" "darling...we've gone over this, that's not my name" "d-o-daddy!" You keep moaning and he goes faster. "Faster Tom!" He's moaning and you flip him over and start grinding on him. He grabs your ass and makes you grind on him more. He drops his head while his eyes go back. "Eyes up here daddy" "yes baby girl" you kiss his neck leaving hickeys on him. He dips you over so he's on top and goes faster. You moan in his ear and arch your back. Your legs start shaking and you grab onto the sheets. He keeps going faster until you let out a huge moan. He falls down next to you and you both are breathing really hard. You fall asleep after you guys do it two more times.