Recording

Tom takes of your shirt and he unclips your bra and you take off his pants and boxers. He takes off your underwear and sticks his head in between your thighs causing you to moan. Your biting your lip to stop you from moaning. He lifts his head up and says "darling nobody's home, you can do better than that" you start to give him a hand job and he moans. After a few minutes Tom flips you over and sticks "it" in and you let out a huge moan. He goes faster and faster. He starts smacking your ass saying "what's my name?" "T-t-Tom!" "Wrong answer" "DADDY!" You practically scream it while moaning. You both are moaning really loudly and your legs are shaking. After three hours you both finish. You fall down next to Tom breathing really hard. "That was amazing" Tom turns his head towards you and says "oh trust me, I know" you look at him and say "round two?" Then you hear everyone outside your door screaming "NO! NO GOD NO PLEASE!" Tom looks over and puts on his pants while you try to get up but fall to the ground. You manage to get on your underwear and his hoodie. You guys open the door to see everyone's ears up against the wall. "Wtf guys!?!" Zendaya stops you guys and says "I stopped your brothers Tom from hearing because ew but I still got my voice recording" she smirks at you guys and plays the recording and you just hear lots of moaning. Your face turns red and Tom takes zendayas phone and deleted the recording. You guys go back in your room and close the door. Zendaya whispered to Harrison, " I have a second copy don't worry. I'll send it to you guys" she winks at him and you and Tom are laying in bed. "Can you believe that they made a recording of us" "I'm just glad my brothers didn't hear that" "are you sure they didn't? I mean you were pretty loud" "me!?! Your one to talk, you were so loud" you laugh a bit and rest your head on his chest. You grab his hand and fall asleep on him. You wake up and Tom is still asleep. You play with his hair a bit and then he wakes up. "We are going on a date later darling" "oh we are?" "Yes" you kiss him and get up to go downstairs. Everyone is still there and Sam hands you a cup of coffee. Everyone is silent and you grab the box of cereal. Sam finally says "so how did everyone sleep?" "I slept fine" Zendaya nudges you and says "yeah you did!" Tom comes downstairs and gives you a kiss on the cheek while Harry and Sam are gagging. Harrison says "well I think it's best that we get home so see you two later" you wave bye to everyone and look for something to wear tonight. A couple hours go bye and you get ready for your dinner with Tom. You walk downstairs in a long blue dress. "Tom" "yes darling" "do you think zendaya has another copy of that recording?" "Oh yeah"