All night

You call zendaya down and you both go to the mall and shop for clothes. You guys get back and watch clueless while trying on the clothes. You got some new lingerie and other stuff. You guys finish the movie and do face masks. The guys get back home and you both wipe off the mask. You run up to Tom and kiss him. Zendaya and Harrison go to bed and you run up to your guys room and close it before Tom can get in. "Y/n just open the door please!" You quickly change into the new maroon red lingerie you bought. "Just come in and lock the door tom" he runs in quickly locking the door. He stares at you scanning your whole body. He walks up to you and grabs you by your waist. He looks you up and down smirking at you. He pushes you into the door while kissing you. He softly grabs your neck and kisses you. He grabs your ass signaling you to jump. You wrap your legs around his waist and he takes off the lingerie your wearing as you take off his shirt. You take off his pants and boxers. You get off him and push him on the bed. You climb on top of him and kiss his abs leaving marks all over him. You start giving him a blow job and you can hear him moan. After a bit you come back up and he flips you over quickly sticking "it" in. You moan really loudly and he covers your mouth and says "shh the others might hear you" "since when do you care if they hear?" He starts off slow and goes faster. Your biting your lips to stop you from moaning. "f-faster t-Tom" he keeps going faster and faster. You start to moan really loudly. You flip him over so you are sitting on him. He moves you back and forth as you drop your head and roll your eyes back. He starts bouncing his leg and you start moaning. You keep moaning his name as he moves you faster. He starts moaning too as you start grinding on him. You both finish twice and you guys fall asleep really sweaty. Tom wakes up and goes to take a shower. You hear him turn on the shower and wake up and run in. "Good morning Tommy" "good morning darling" you smile and kiss him. He pulls your waist closer to him as he's kissing you. You jump onto him without breaking the kiss. He sticks "it" in and moves you up and down. You start moaning as he moves you faster. He starts moaning too. You have your hands running through his hair while he's giving you hickeys on your neck. "Tom we h-have to st-stop" "you don't want to though" "I d-don't but we have-" you stop and let out a huge moan. "You were saying?" "Oh f^ck it nobody cares" you both continue to do it for 30 minutes. You both get out and get dressed. "Tom I have to go" "where?" "I have to go to an interview" "oh, ok. Text me when you get there and when it starts" "I will babe" "love you" "love you too" you smile at him and kiss him as you walk out the door.