Love is powerful (Trigger warning: r@pe)

You guys get ready and go outside on a walk as you start telling your story. "So remember my ex boyfriend Sebastian? He used to um, hit me whenever I was hanging out with you or doing anything bad. One day it got really serious and he punched me in the face and r-r@ped me. I tried to scream but it made it worse..." Tom stops walking and turns towards you. He hugs you and kisses you "y/n, I would never in my life hurt you. I'd rather die than hurt you" you smile at him you guys walk for a bit and take Tessa home. You guys are still outside when it starts to rain. You guys run into the middle of the street and start dancing and fooling around. You both are soaking wet and laughing. Zendaya and Harrison and walking by and see you guys. She plays the song the song "this side of paradise" and starts recording. You guys are dancing in the rain. Tom picks you up and kisses you while spinning you around. You guys run inside and go upstairs to take a shower. You both take off your clothes and get in the shower. Tom looks at you and says "as long as I am here no one will hurt you" you kiss him and he picks you up slowly sticking "it" in. You softly moan and he starts kissing your neck. You both moan as the water hits your bodies. You are digging your nails into his back making him moan too. You guys finish and get out of the shower. You get really tired and fall asleep. You wake up and see Tom asleep on the other side. You turn over to him and hug him from behind and start playing with his hair. He turns towards you and lays his head on your chest. "Tom" "yes darling" "I have to take a shower, and zendaya and Harrison want to move into the guest bedrooms" "one, your staying here with me. Two, fine they can stay here" "Tom I smell really bad I need to shower." "Nope, I won't allow you" "oh really?" "Yep" you try and get up but his arm is too strong. "Tom...." "fine, but you'll regret it" "trust me I already am" you get up and turn on the shower while playing your music, snowman comes on first and you start singing "I want you to know that I'm never leaving" Tom heard you and starts singing with you "cause I'm mrs. snow till death we'll be freezing yeah you are my home, my home for all seasons so come on let's go. Let's go bellow zerp and hide from the sun, I'll love you forever and we'll have some fun" you get out of the shower and walk over to Tom "you never told me you could sing babe" "and you never told me how beautiful you were" "fine we're even" you smile at him and he lifts your chin and kisses you.