Fight

You get dressed and you go downstairs on a walk. Tom comes with you and you see an old friend from school. You guys are talking and Tom gets a bit jealous. "Wow y/n you look great!" "Thanks nick! You too" Tom looks at you and says "well we better be going we have to make dinner" "oh bye y/n" "see ya nick" you guys go home and noticed that Tom was kinda mad. Zendaya and Harrison are sitting on the couch as Tom slams the door. You tell from downstairs "TOM WHATS WRONG!?! YOU'VE BEEN MOODY SINCE WE CAME BACK FROM THE WALK" Zendaya and haz are just looking at each other in confusion. You run up to the door and knock on it multiple times. "Tom open the damn door!" He swings open the door and you say "what's up with you!?! Your acting weird!" "What the hell was that flirt session with nick!?!" "We were just talking! Why would I flirt with him!" "Oh nick is so funny! Nick is so this and so that!" He's mocking you and you start getting angry. "TOM WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU!" "I DONT KNOW!?! MAYBE I DONT GIVE YOH ENOUGH ATTENTION OR LOVE? YOU TELL ME!" " WHAT THE F^CK TOM!" "AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BE JEALOUS!?! BECAUSE YOU WERE THE WHOLE TIME I WAS WORKING ON THE MOVIE!" "OF COURSE YOUR ALLOWED BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" "STOP BEING SUCH A B!TCH!" You look at him shocked and grab your sweater and keys and run downstairs "no don't leave y/n! Look I'm sorry!" You run out the door crying. You get in the car and drive to the nearest bar. You sit at a table and get totally wasted. A guy comes up to you and says "what's a pretty girl like you sitting alone at a bar?" "None of your business. By the way I have a boyfriend" "I don't see him" "look dude I'm not-" a bunch of men circle around you and take you to a parking lot a beat you up. You try and run to the car but keep tripping. You call Tom but he sends you to voicemail. Toms POV: "I'm just gonna send her to voicemail" Zendaya roles her eyes and says "at least listen to it on speakerphone" he plays the voicemail and your crying and saying "Tom I'm so sorry I ran out! I just need your help right now please! I got wasted at a bar down the street from your house and then these guy-" you get cut off and they hear you running and screaming. Tom immediately gets up and everyone runs down to the bar and sees you and runs up to you on the floor crying. You look at him and start crying again "Tom! Please take me home I wanna go home!" He picks you up and takes you to the car. Everyone gets in completely shocked of what just happened. You guys are home and Tom takes you in his arms upstairs. Tom places you on the bed and says "what happened y/n?" "I went to a bar and got wasted, then a man came up to me and started hitting on me. I told him to stop and he wouldn't. More men came and they hurt me. They took pictures of me Tom. They punched me and called me slut" "I'm gonna kill them" "no Tom. You don't get it. I don't wanna be me anymore...."