Karoke night

Tom wakes up and makes breakfast. You wake up and run downstairs in his hoodie. He made eggs and you both sit down to eat. Zendaya and Harrison join you guys and you all are talking when toms brothers come bursting through the door. Everyone gives you and Tom a hug and then zendaya says "so what brings you guys here?" Paddy looks at everyone and says "we wanted a karaoke night" Tom looks at him confused and says "it's 10 in the morning" Harry looks at sam and says "oh oops. Well now that we're here what's for lunch?" "Nice try boys but you'll have to make your own lunch because me and Tom have an interview today" "we do- Ohhh yeah I forgot about that one" you go upstairs and put on a dress and you guys go downstairs and drive to a park. "Let's go walk around" "ok" you guys are holding each other's hands and walking around talking about ideas for karaoke night. All of the sudden a crowd of paparazzi comes out of nowhere and start crowding you guys. Tom grabs your hand and you both start running. You trip but Tom catches you and picks you up and starts running again. You finally get away from them and Tom puts you down. "God are they always like this?" "Pretty much" "let's go home now I'm starving" "agreed" you guys find your way to the car and you drive home. "Tom" "yes darling?" "You know I love you right?" "I love you too darling, remember that" he rests his hand on your thigh and you turn to him at a red light and kiss him. You guys get home and you get out of the car. As your about to open the door Tom comes over to you and grabs you by the waist and kisses you. You wrap your arms around his neck and pull him into a deeper kiss. You guys are still kissing when Harry comes outside. You don't notice it but he's been recording and taking pictures this whole time. You both pull away from the kiss and Tom noticed Harry standing right there "Harry for gods sake man! Your not live streaming are you?" "Ummm not anymore?" "Harry go get the snacks and the karaoke machine ready" you guys get inside and help get everything ready. Zendaya comes out of the kitchen with her speaker playing umbrella by Rihanna. Tom covers his face "god no turn it off!" Everyone is laughing and zendaya turns it off and it's Harrison and toms turn. They do a duet to funky town. Everyone else goes and it's you and toms turn. You both start singing Baby I love your way. Everyone cheers for you and paddy makes gagging faces. Your doing a solo to Panic room "welcome to the panic room! Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you!" Everyone cheers for you and Tom is just in amazement. Everyone gets ready for bed and toms brothers go home. You start walking to you and toms room when he grabs your hand and spins you over. He starts sways your hips along with his. "You have a great voice Tom, you should sing more often" "only for you y/n" Tom pulls your waist closer to him kissing you. He starts to kiss your neck. You both sit down on the couch and start making out. He's got his hand up your shirt. Paddy comes in and says "hey guys I forgot my ph-AHHHH OH MY GOD MY EYES!!!!" You push Tom off you and grab paddy's phone and give it to him pushing him out the door. "Oh my god we have to lock that sometime soon"