Last night

A couple hours later everyone is kinda drunk and just talking. Zendaya was very curious on what happened earlier. "So what was that earlier? I mean are you guys dating? I mean this obviously isn't the first time you guys have kissed I mean there was HEAT" sam is so close to throwing up, Harry is invested in what happened and haz is just sitting there very confused and just wants to play a game. Tom finally say "Well your right we kissed once last night, there was so much tension after last night." Sam interrupted him "let's just play a game please" zendaya had to chose truth or dare. It's your turn and you chose dare. Zendaya picks maybe the worst and best thing possible. "I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Tom but make it twelve minutes" she pushes you two in the closet and it's so small that you and Tom aren't even inches away. "Twelve minutes is a long time for a kiss" "Tom we're drunk" "and? That doesn't change my feelings for you y/n" "it doesn't change mine either..." Tom smirks as he picks you up and wraps your legs around him. He pushes you into the door as you two are making out. He starts kissing your neck causing you to softly moan. He looks up at you and smirks as you hear zendaya shout from outside "TIMES UP LOVEBIRDS" you try and fix your hair and you get off of Tom. You guys play a few more rounds and a couple more shots everyone except you and Tom is asleep. He looks at you and picks you up and takes you up to his bedroom. He places you on his bed and looks into your eyes "are you sure about this y/n?" You look at him and kiss him, "more sure than I ever have been" he smashes your lips up against his as he takes off your clothes. He takes off his as well. He gets on top of you and sticks "it" in cause of you to moan loudly he covers your mouth and says "shhh they might hear you" you desperately nod you head as he starts going faster. You bite your lip to stop from moaning but you can't help it. You can hear him moaning too and finally one giant moan comes out. He starts whispering in your ear, "what's my name?" "T-Tom" you say while moaning, "say it again" "D-d-daddy!" Your moaning turns him on even more and he goes faster and you turn him over and start ridding him. After 3 hours you two finally finish. "That was amazing" you say as you turn over to him and kiss him. "Y/n, your amazing. I can't believe your finally mine..." "I can't either Tom" you smile at him and fall asleep cuddling.