A way out?|Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•🌸•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was Awoken by muffled voices talking to each other, but one sounded familiar I didn't get who it was until I remember the man that was on my window. Without thinking I got up and a syringe of pain flooded my head and I groaned in discomfort and that immediately caught everyone's attention. "You're up sleeping beauty?" Another voice spoke along with a chuckle that was quite deep, my vision cleared up and I saw a man sitting on a desk he had a huge scar on his forehead and he had long beautiful hair that was a reddish brown color. You furrowed your eyebrows in anger. "Where am I?! And why am I here?!" You said giving a confused yet anger look. "Easy princess, I'm here because one of my hashira's have brought you here." He said as he got up from his desk and walked a bit towards you looking at your figure up and down and smirked in satisfaction. "What are you smiling at?" You asked in an annoyed tone. "Nothing at all princess." He said as he let out a small sight and he got closer and closer until you can obviously feel his presence behind you, he squat down to your level, since you were still on the couch at this point you can feel his warm breath on your skin which made you shiver as goosebumps traveled across your skin. "Ever heard of person-" you turned to him to say but was cut off as his face was mere an inch from yours. You froze in place but got your body back in motion in no time as yoriichi was about to make his lips meet yours you pushed him but couldn't because pushing his chest was like pushing a brick wall he didn't flinch or move at all he just looked into your (E/c) colored eyes. "Don't worry princess in due time you will learn to accept me." He then took me to a room. You did everything in your power to stop him but again. He was unfazed by your actions except when you tried to punch him in the face he just lifted up his chin a little to avoid your punches. The both of you arrived at a door that was already open, there was a king sized bed with soft blankets and pillows he gently threw you on the bed. "Sleep well princess, we kidnapped you in the middle of the night so you must be exhausted especially since you try to hurt me." He closed the door before he left.

Please don't lock it!

Click!

Dang it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~•🌸•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed it so far! -Author-Chan🖤🤍